Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official Match Thread - Brighton and Hove Albion v Peterborough United****

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
There’s only one player who worries me and that’s their keeper. Just hoping he doesn’t have a repeat performance against us.

6-1.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mmmmm - Running gear on after 40 mins of delaying - sorry about the spelling - maybe Peterough is more appropriate - Left out BO (A typo, I'm not Fick init !)

Can mods change spelling on big board please !

Welcome to the NSC elite poster club. :wink: , only another 29,000 posts until the Hall of Fame. :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we will win 4-1

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I see they really love Gus

www.theposhforum.co.uk View topic - Gus Poyet

and have us labelled as a dirty cheating side!

I guess they just can't bear to remember what really happened at London Road and have replaced it with a false memory that ignores how bad they were

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Good morning Gentlemen.

If Johnson had still been in charge I'd have predicted a hammering for us today, but he isn't, so I'm not.

It'll be fascinating to see if there's an immediate Fergie Effect and our shocking defensive form ticks up.

I'll settle for a draw before the game and take the win if Albion wobble under pressure from the SCC down the road.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Gus will certainly have some tough selections today.Will Noone start?,i cant see it myself but you never know.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I've a bad feeling about the game today - I hope I'm wrong and we give them a good tonking.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fergie back in charge - just as long as they don't turn up with Giggs and Scholes on loan from his dad!
Prediction? - no, won't risk it - I'll just settle for any sort of three points please!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A 1-0 win with the ball shinned in from one yard in a goalmouth melee will be quite adequate.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Good morning Gentlemen.

If Johnson had still been in charge I'd have predicted a hammering for us today, but he isn't, so I'm not.

It'll be fascinating to see if there's an immediate Fergie Effect and our shocking defensive form ticks up.

I'll settle for a draw before the game and take the win if Albion wobble under pressure from the SCC down the road.

I still cannot get over the fact that your Fergie is the other Fergies son should really be obvious though they are both twats

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Full squad (except AN) to choose from, we're flying at the moment, can't see anything other than a Brighton win.

2-0 to the good guys.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I dont know why but I always feel nervous about these games.... would take a draw as the Posh will be trying to impress fergie but want a win. A defeat would be very dissapointing but not the end of the world. Still will be happy with play-offs come the end of the season.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nervous because it's coming after an FA cup game in which we changed five players, and there's the new manager thing going on at peterborough.
Positive because unlike woking/FC united, we didn't struggle against teams several divisions below us so don't have the loss of momentum, and because Peterborough got their new manager win on tuesday, so that charm may have worn off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here