Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
surprise,surprise
Barton off for QPR
AND LOSING 0-1

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
This is a genuine problem; I am bit overweight and my head Is massive. A girl I work with told me she liked me. She is about 5 leagues above me and doesn't seem to have noticed.

The big morale snag I have is that she has all but offered to sit on my face, but she has a boyfriend. A physically abisive one at that. Does that make it okay?

You gotta ask yourself one question..could you have the boyfriend? If so, let the face sitting commence.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Interesting lineup. Like the look of that. Hopefully Kemy can pull the strings from midfield while Bridcutt and Ince do the donkey work.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
new commentator please

well you did ask

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
QPR lose 0-1
much twitching in West London

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
QPR 0 Leicester 1 full time

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Does OG know our best line-up? Barnes instead of Ulloa, Brez rather than Kuz, Aggy instead of Crofts? Could be an argument for Lua Lua rather than Buckley too. Let's hope he's got it right - gonna be difficult conditions out there today.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Scannell on the bench for Huddersfield , bound to get lots of verbal abuse this afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 1m
Albion have hardened to 4/5 (from 5/6) while Huddersfield drift to 7/2 (10/3) #skybet #bhafc

- - - Updated - - -

The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 9s
David Lopez looks value at 10/1 for first goalscorer Kemy Agustien also worth a shout at 20/1 #skybet #bhafc

- - - Updated - - -

The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 44s
And Rohan Ince completes a trio of value goalscorer bets at 25/1 #skybet #bhafc

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only a matter of time before he makes some massive blunder and back where he and Casper belong.

One thing to realise is that we now have a Spanish goalkeeping coach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports