Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC ****

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
clear skies on the banks of the Severn. Why oh why am I deserting them for the journey south into what sounds like unremiittng filth?! :lolol:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Confident about this, even more so as the Beeb are reporting Vaughan as still out

- - - Updated - - -

Confident about this, even more so as the Beeb are reporting Vaughan as still out

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I really hope it's not called off. This is my first game since the start of September, and I'm in the ESU for the first time, but unfortunately it is chucking it down in West Sussex, and the forecast for the rest of the day doesn't look too rosy either for the South East in general.

Welcome to ESU!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Very confident about this. Convinced we are going to do well over the seasonal break and we won't lose a single match.

- - - Updated - - -

Very confident about this. Convinced we are going to do well over the seasonal break and we won't lose a single match.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

- - - Updated - - -

The bbc were still reporting Ward as being out for us, at Middlesborough, even AFTER the game (that he played in..,)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't like all this unbridled optimism. This is Brighton, in the Championship......were divinitily loose.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
:lol:

The rain has eased off in Horsham now thank-goodness, still bloody windy.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

The rain has eased off in Horsham now thank-goodness, still bloody windy.

In my part of Horsham its picked up ???

edit: as im writing ive noticed the noise and rain has just eased up lol

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In my part of Horsham its picked up ???

edit: as im writing ive noticed the noise and rain has just eased up lol

Whereabouts are you? I'm over on West Side, seems to be easing now (the wind I mean).

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC...

I'm down at Pompey with the under
18s at the moment. The weather is proper foul but they are going ahead with their game!
I guess this weather is heading east so it could make our game a bit unpredictable.
I hope to get back right on KO.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC *

- - - Updated - - -

Huddersfield manager said he is available.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not worried about game being called off but worried about getting there on time. Are the trains running ok?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Saturday 3pm Kick off, were definitely win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here