Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Football Manager 2010 Career Thread

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Im just about to go on for a few hours as i have nothing to do on this rainy day :) season just about to start with Brighton , p.s Gavin Hoyte is terrible on the game

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Go to my documents>sports interactive>Football manager 2010.

then create a new folder and call it graphics, then in that create a folder called logos and just put the logos in there :thumbsup:

Thanks, will it just pick them up automatically from there and update my current game, or do I need to start a brand new game?

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Will update next time you start up the game, no need for a new save though. By the way if they dont work at first go into preferences>display and untick skin cache.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Will update next time you start up the game, no need for a new save though. By the way if they dont work at first go into preferences>display and untick skin cache.

Doesn't seem to be working :down:

Does this look right:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\logos\Premier League\602.png is the link to the arsenal badge

Just download them, its incredibly easy.
sortitoutsi.net is the place to go. :thumbsup:

Cheers. once they have downloaded they have appeared in a file called "premier league". Does this mean they are now on the game and on my already loaded game or is there another step and do I have to start a new game for the effects to work?

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Cheers. once they have downloaded they have appeared in a file called "premier league". Does this mean they are now on the game and on my already loaded game or is there another step and do I have to start a new game for the effects to work?

then create a new folder and call it graphics, then in that create a folder called logos and just put the folder in there.

Then go into the game and go preferences>display and untick skin cache, then press confirm.

then create a new folder and call it graphics, then in that create a folder called logos and just put the folder in there.

Then go into the game and go preferences>display and untick skin cache, then press confirm.

Does it matter whether they are all in different folders? As long as they are on the game i am not bothered.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Indeed. Pay for it ya pikey!

Is anyone else a tad disappointed with the game. No badges, kits or pics for most of the top leagues including The Premier League? My pet hate about games is the lack of pictures and I will base managing a club on the game on how many players have their real pictures.

Unless a good patch is released I may be forced into buying Fifa manager, which is not bad these days.

Licences all snapped up by EA so can't be officially in the game but as others have said its fairly easy to update.

You can also download extra league now so you can play down to the English 10th tier if you wish!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just had my first real "freak" result.

Pericard scored 6 goals in a Championship match against Leicester and got my ever ever 10 rating at full time. Final score Brighton 6-2 Leicester. Would post a screen shot but not sure how to get the image into a post from My Documents

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here