Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Football Manager 2010 Career Thread

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Do all of you lot start on automatic? And do any of you 'cheat' by downloading tactics?

If not then some of you are very good!

Me and a few mates have an online save. The five of us started in League Two, all as teams with a media prediction below 10th.

One person got promoted first season. I got promoted second season comfortably, as did the other three in the following season. Since then the person who got promoted first season has moved onto Swansea, I'm 4th in my second season in League One, someone else is just outside the play offs and the other two are in and about the relegation zone.

None of us have particularly high wage bills (below the league average), but reading how other people have done on here I'm questioning whether we are any good?! Some of you lot seem to progress a bit quicker by the look of things.

We're using a patch btw, but it's not a great one.

I have just had a tinker around with the tactics creator. The formation I use is a 4-1-2-3, and it is a beauty.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I did for the first time in my 10 year champ/football manager Brighton career been promoted to the Prem. 2016. It took six years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here