Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Football Manager 2009 Career Thread

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just about to spend my day off on my first season, done a slight edit with the Albion squad and added all our loan players before loading up, have so far played the six friendlies, 4 wins, a draw against Hamilton Accies & a defeat v Spurs!... First league game coming up, Mk Dons!

where is the data editor I want to add in our loans, and try and find Demontagnac and Anyinsah

I have now woken up a bit and preparing for my day off work

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
where is the data editor I want to add in our loans, and try and find Demontagnac and Anyinsah

There seems to be no direct link to it via the Steam installation but it can be found by typing this into your search bit on the start menu of your PC...

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

Took me bloody ages to find it!

Make sure you create a shortcut to your desktop as well so you don't have to type that in every time you want to edit!

Happy editing :thumbsup:

Three games in:

MK Dons (H) 0-1
L Orient (A) 0-1 (League Cup)
Colchester (A) 1-3 (Murray with the goal)

3 defeats out of three, quite realistic I'd say!

Last edited:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
My partnership of Fowler and Murray is setting the League One ALIGHT.

I actually did a lap of my living room in CELEBRATION when fowler put pen to paper on the deal !!!

:laugh:legend

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Just thought you'd like to know Anyinsah starts on the transfer list on Fm09 :thumbsup:.

15 Games in with the Wombles..6 points adrift on play offs.

But Im in the 2nd round on the FA Cup:clap:.

2nd Quals round - Beats staines 2-0 in the replay
3rd quals round - Beat thatcham 3-0
4th quals round - beat st albans 2-0
1st proper round - beat havant and waterlooville 2-1
2nd proper round - i've been drawn against OXFORD at home.(winnable game?)

Also, im the lowest ranked team in the comp:clap:

Out of the conference league cup ( setanta shield)

And have been drawn against windsor and eton in the 3rd quals round in the Fa Trophy.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Brad Johnson is rotting away in the reserves at leeds in my game, i really want to do something about it but he wont even come down on a 1 month loan. Kevin Thornton is in the first team at coventry so no chance of him. Anyinsah is transfer listed and has quite poor stats so not sure if im going to bother with him.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
What happens is, they plant one or two staff as seeders, then they report the IP addresses of everyone who downloads it to their ISP's. The ISP then issues a written warning to the consumer, if they then persist and do it again and get reported again they are either disconnected/prosecuted/given a final warning depending on the ISP's policy..

Entrapment and indeed copyright violation themselves, would get dismissed if it went to court.

southstandchat

Oct 28, 2008
signed thornton in jan for a mere 80k. freddy sears, logan and randall in on loan. 7th in league after 26 games. Beat cardiff away f.a cup 3rd round 1-0 murray. 4th round vs palace. lost 2-1. end of enjoying game. had to sell cox, you cant over ride the board on this one. steaming.

Jimmy Grimble

:laugh: John Dorian

I'm playing FM 08 I got promoted with Brentford first season :clap2: Second season in League One looked like I'd push for the play off's until I slipped away at the end of the season. Now I'm 12 games in and mid-table.

Come on you BEEEEEEEEEE's

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I'm crashing and burning with Villa. Bottom of the league after 22 games, 11 points. I have a good team, I don't know what to do.

Friedel
Mattioni Laursen Cuellar Matheus
Milner Barry Reo Coker Young
Vela Agbonlahor

Help.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Finally a win, but not in the league, a penalties win in the JPT over Colchester... Cadamarteri, Fleetwood, Richards & Thomson all succesful from the spot!

:bowdown:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Currently 6th with Forest Green Rovers after 11 games. All looking good and have got some tasty loans in. Football league here I come!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Am i the only one who goes f***ing MENTAL when i score:lolol: Espically if its away!

Cant beat a good old sing song either.

WHENEVER WERE PLAYING IN YA TOWN
GET YASELF TO THAT FOOTBALL GROUND
TAKE A LESSON YOU CAN SEE, FOOTBALL TAUGHT BY DAZZY B
OH AFC, AFC WIMBLEDON
BUNCH OF BOUNCING BUZZING DONS,
THE DESERVES TO BE KNIGHTED!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA AFC WIMBLEDON BOUNCE :bounce:

HEE PLAYS ON THE LEEEEEEEFT HE PLAYSSSSSS ON THE RIGHTTTTTTT ( he dont really:blush:) THAT BOY JACK COMPTON MADE FISHER LOOK SHITE!

:lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Still in pre-season for me. The fans were over the moon when I picked up former Brazilian international Junior for just £60k. He has been ok so far but even if he doesn't do an awful lot the kudos I have got just for signing him makes it worthwhile.

Also checked my own stats, as I gave myself an international reputation when I started my new game so as to be able to attract better players, and it turns out I scored over 40 times for England. Result!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:lolol:

I'll let you know how i get on against Oxford.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It wasn't looking good, 6 games without a win in the league getting ever so close to the relagation the only thing keeping my ethuisasm up, was that FA cup 2nd round tie with OXFORD:drool:, 0-0 90 minutes gone, a replay was beckoning, until 94 minutes in.......

...Oxford SCORE!:cry:

After losing to Celtic ( staylbridge) in the FA trophy i was in a relagation scrap and with no cups to look forward, untill a little tweak with the team instructions AND this happened...

AFCW 2-1 Weston Super Mare
AFCW 2-1 Hayes & Yeading
Maidenhead 0-2 AFCW
AFCW 2-0 Eastleigh
Newport County 0-1 AFCW
Hampton & Richmond 1-2 AFCW

:yahoo:

I've now climbed up to 10th, just 4 points from play offs:clap:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Fantastic :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Attachments

• Football Manager 2009.jpg
    Football Manager 2009.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 453

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Palace at home in the league cup and we only pull in 6,257 fans?

I despair of this club some times...

Anyway, back to my game and I've brought in NOT ONLY Freddie Ljungberg for a paltry £14,000 from Seattle BUT ALSO a Japanese fella named Koki Mizumo who has been a revelation since signing from Celtic. He is absolute mustard and the fans literally LOVE me for bringing him here along with the Brazilian maestro and Mr Ljungberg who was presumably tempted to our fair city by its rampant gay scene.

Hurrah!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I have also taken a chance on the young Koki Mizumo...however, he is not match fit and I have told the awaiting press that he is "one for the future" and to wait til he is ready...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here