Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Looking back through the photos taken on my phone whilst going past on the bus (since November 08), theres been quite a lot of change, stuff I dont really notice, going past every day, but here is just a selcetion of how different it has become

Attachments

• roadside1.jpg
    roadside1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 302
  • roadside2.jpg
    roadside2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 300
  • roadside3.JPG
    roadside3.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 308
  • roadside3-1.JPG
    roadside3-1.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 301
  • roadsidelast.JPG
    roadsidelast.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 305

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Looks like the steelwork crane has lost its hard on. Damn - wanted the steelwork up by the weekend. However I really think we're going to see some interesting action on the East Stand slopes soon - being nicely smoothed out for the concrete terracing to be formed.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This morning, a lorry with a huge mosquito proboscis has arrived, presumably to start pouring concrete in the foundations.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I want to see those old University of Brighton buildings demolished by dynamite - now that would be worth watching !

More entertaining would be the use of a huge wrecking ball, combined with large targets on the walls we can see with Cuntress, DeVagi, Baker and Pepper tied to a target each.

Bitter? You bet!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
With all this rain I hope it doesn't weaken the concrete.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
nevergoagain has nicked it as his avatar.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Now a lorry has turned up with one of the towers they put alongside moon rockets for lift-off on the back of it. This is no time to be pissing around with aeronautics, fun though that is.:postwhore:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The SAVE function has disappeared! :rant:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here