Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Hello to all - great result(s) today for Brighton - nearly there, just a shame that my team look to be passing you on the way up! Never mind, at least I'll have some interest on Match Of The Day next season - bloody typical, all these seasons gone by and just as it looks like I'll get to watch Swansea at The Amex we go and blow it!

Anyways, I've been looking back through this thread to collate some photographs to send to the old Buckinghams #1 who contacted me asking for some pics. Brought back some great memories spending a few hours looking through the hundreds of pages and comments. Can't believe it was 6 years ago!

Good luck in the Premier League, hopefully Brighton will be where they deserve to be for a long while.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hello to all - great result(s) today for Brighton - nearly there, just a shame that my team look to be passing you on the way up! Never mind, at least I'll have some interest on Match Of The Day next season - bloody typical, all these seasons gone by and just as it looks like I'll get to watch Swansea at The Amex we go and blow it!

Anyways, I've been looking back through this thread to collate some photographs to send to the old Buckinghams #1 who contacted me asking for some pics. Brought back some great memories spending a few hours looking through the hundreds of pages and comments. Can't believe it was 6 years ago!

Good luck in the Premier League, hopefully Brighton will be where they deserve to be for a long while.

Hello Legend.
Great to hear from you again.
Not over yet hope Swansea can survive.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Really hope you stay up.

Much rather spend a weekend on the Gower than in a Hull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here