Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
All we are saying is give us a Cam:rant:
Many thanks xxxxxxx

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Almost 5 days now. Nothing since last Saturday 9pm.
What the hell is going on? Can't remember it being out of action for so long before.

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
Insider said it's been off because of the training on the pitch...but that wasn't until Tuesday, so why stop it on the Sunday?

And then there's the Lobster guy saying he hopes it's a fuel issue...seems to be conflicting messages.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Get it on - need my fix grrrrrrrrrrrr

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's 5 or 6 fire engines parked up outside the north stand. Hope it's just a training day or something

I should think so. They turned there the other day. 15 mins later...

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    329 KB · Views: 503

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Tates Renault or just Renault advertising going in the gap between West Lower and South.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Insider said it's been off because of the training on the pitch...but that wasn't until Tuesday, so why stop it on the Sunday?

And then there's the Lobster guy saying he hopes it's a fuel issue...seems to be conflicting messages.

I know someone said in an earlier thread it would be up after beginning of season but if the club are so tetchy that they don't even want a still picture every 15 minutes of training (hardly going to give too much away) then I suspect that if we haven't seen the last of it - then we'll only get the odd glimpse. I s'pose once the first few games are out of the way it'll be largely academic

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why not just turn it off during the training sessions?

May be a way of weening us of it? I was surprised when someone said it would be up during season. It can't be a technical problem - it just isn't that difficult and nothing much can go wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here