Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
lets hope someone does that in two years time when everything is finished, that would look amazing

I'm on the case. Already sorted ALL images out from 13 July in widescreen format to get rid of some of the "dead" image in the foreground. Each day's images will be added as time developes. Each image will last for 0.125s.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just had a look and top middle there seems to be a ghostly puff of something any ideas?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you mean in the centre of the webcam pic, it's a spot of rain.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
This is going to be great, much better than I anticipated :clap2:

Also well done to Everest, the You Tube vid is fantastic too :falmer:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's too late now, we've missed the start. Sack the BOARD!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you mean in the centre of the webcam pic, it's a spot of rain.

Unless its a double image , with another NSCers webcam superimposed and that spot is jizz.:)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just got home and seen the new webcam in action, gotta say its BRILLIANT! time lapse loads nicely and the zoom/move function is great!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will someone be able to YouTube a whole week of images ? Would be nice to have a week by week set of vids to watch.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Who else thought it was going to be one of these pointing out the window? :lolol:
webcam.jpg

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The live option would be grainy and provide nowhere near the quality of the static image. It would also require a huge amount of bandwidth for even a shade of that quality. This is the BEST option and it will also include a professional hi-quality timelapse video (like Everest's) at the end (and in time will have this option within the site).

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
is this for real ???

quarter to 2 in the morning and it looks quite sunny to me :shrug:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
well done the club, this is fantastic and although we missed the start of the construction, I'm sure some work had to be done before they could get the camera stable on site. This is much better than I have been anticipating, and definitely a nice surprise...things for BHAFC are definitely on the up!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's not really my idea of a webcam - the latest pic there is from 12 hours ago.

It's more like a large picture gallery.

I think I'll wait for Jack Straw's pix

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here