auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
USA USA USA

crying_eagle.gif

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Considering they have a population about 10 times bigger than ours that isn't really surprising is it.

Considerig it's our national sport, and that the average American is more concerned about monster truck racing, yes this would be a surprise!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Considerig it's our national sport, and that the average American is more concerned about monster truck racing, yes this would be a surprise!

Americans only like sports they are good at, if they win, which they won't, but if they did somehow then we will never hear the end of it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Team is reported as:

Green, Johnson, King, Terry, A Cole, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Heskey, Rooney

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
CONFIRMED ENGLAND XI v US
Green, Johnson, King, Terry, A Cole, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Heskey, Rooney.:ohmy:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
wow, horrible selection. world cup over before it began. USA to win? I think so!!

Behave.

I predicted my own line-up just before it was announced and I had exactly the same team but Crouch for Heskey.

I like it though. Hopefully Crouch will come on and score:clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Milner and Heskey - great selection.

Would have Hart over Green though

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Succesful teams evolve over the tournament, there'll probably be a few changes to this 11 if/when we reach the QFs.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looks good to me, don't have to win today anyway. draw will do, build up slowly then tonk the rest.

Although still think we will edge today.

Frank Lampard will be the player of the tournament for England.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Whatever Radio Five says with this team it will be Gerard and Lampard in central midfield. If I was USA I would put five in midfield, three on the two England central midfield players.

Wait for Gerard dribbling sideways across the midfield. I have not got a clue what Capello is up to. Baffled. Results will tell.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Cappello waited this long to ruin England's chances, hilarious. Heskey and Rooney, LOL. Gerrard and Lampard pair in the midfield.. LOL. Coppello lost the plot!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here