Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official** England v. Scotland match thread - ITV 8.00pm. 14/08/13

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Gerrard is absolutely hopeless. Just awful. I hate saying that cause he is the best England player I have watched in the last decade but maybe he has lost it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well they don't win much but it's funny Celtic seem to have the better of English clubs. But to be fair most of the English team epitomise the attitude of club V country. They don't seem that bothered and are more concerned about next Saturday. Scotland just want to beat us. I think they will too.

They probably will. Only one team on the pitch is even remotely fussed about the result.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What the actual hell, is the reason for the sound effect ITV are playing as they display or remove each graphic? It's even more annoying than Andy Townsend.

Should be advertising waxing strips..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Say what you like about Scotchland, but they know what their kit should look like, and then make it.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Sake, someone tie wiltsheres bots up for him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What's the point of Scotland playing a friendly with 11 men behind the ball?

If they ever hope to qualify for a major competition again, they have to learn to play football.

Well they are winning a friendly that will give them massive bragging rights...............

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
England are looking a lot like us on a bad day . Loads of possession little creativity and very few chances. Lampard penalty to save our blushes ?

oops spoke too soon !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here