Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official** England v. Scotland match thread - ITV 8.00pm. 14/08/13

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The volume of roar from the Scotch fans for that goal just screams BITTER. Unbelievable how important this game is to them.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Google 'em, they can have their independence, and go bust toot sweet, tossers! And why 20k tickets?

I can see it now,President Salmond appealing to the U/N and EEC for SUPPORT !! Six months into Independence,the T/V ads appear 'Can you pledge £2 a month to save a country' ??

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The volume of roar from the Scotch fans for that goal just screams BITTER. Unbelievable how important this game is to them.

Well they don't win much but it's funny Celtic seem to have the better of English clubs. But to be fair most of the English team epitomise the attitude of club V country. They don't seem that bothered and are more concerned about next Saturday. Scotland just want to beat us. I think they will too.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This should make the game interesting.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Not even watching it, England are simply 3rd rate these days

:nono:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Great work by the over-rated goalkeeper and the assist by the over-rated Walcott.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why would they be showing the England game in Turkey?!

Because as with most Turkish ruses we were told we could watch the game at the Hotel pool bar so now we have fecking Serbia v Columbia

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[SUB][/SUB]

What the **** are you on about?? Bitter!!! They cheered a ****in goal. That is all.....

Their reaction was as if they'd won the World Cup Final. This is one of the most meaningless games of all time, 3 days before the season starts. Our players couldn't give less of a shit about this game. For theirs it seems the most important game of the season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What the actual hell, is the reason for the sound effect ITV are playing as they display or remove each graphic? It's even more annoying than Andy Townsend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here