Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official*** Brighton and Hove Albion Website.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I know - and it just comes up with -

"Error
The page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved. If you have followed a link from your bookmarks, please relocate the page and remember to update your bookmarks."

- because i cant see the new website. Have cleared my cache too and still nothing.

Same problem here. Using Mozilla firefox if it makes a difference. Seagulls.co.uk won't load up at all on internet explorer either.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I had the misfortune of working with Sapient several years ago on a financial web portal. Apart from being a classic faceless offshore development house they did not seem to have a clue - I guess things have not really changed much.
Good to see the world has moved on we now have non stop advertising with our propoganda.

Looks bloody awful to me. Too clunky, too many clicks to get anywhere. When I go to the website the first thing I want to see is a list of news items, to see if there's anything I want to read. This just gives two so I have to click again to see if there are any more.

They should have got Nail_Z to do it

D

Deleted member 18477

its a dire design. really poor that they can't see its worse than what was there before. the old design was very good actually!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
It's like when you visit a particularly bad restaurant or hotel, you tell all your friends how shit it is and vow never to return! So this is the end of the line for me and the club website, I will not be visiting it again as it actually hurts my brain just looking at it, it really is truly dreadful. The true downside though is that the time i would have spent on the club website will now be spent here and means NSC will become my primary source of club news and I will be posting more crap on here than ever!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Still got the old one on Chrome and Explorer, still haven't seen the new one. Is this any way to treat a subscriber.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Can't see it all. Says that IE will not suppoirt it

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Seems very hit and miss today.

Sometimes it loads in and sometimes it doesn't, no matter what I'm using. I keep clearing the search history because that worked for me before, but today it's just crap.

WTF is going on with it? I sincerely hope the club are going to sort this out pretty quickly otherwise I will not be bothering to even try entering the site.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Can only assume they HAD to change (as did all Champ clubs) as part of some money thing. Otherwise there are a lot of muppets working at Championship clubs!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Just tried loading it in IE and it crashed.

If its not sorted soon I'll be cancelling my Seagulls Player sub as I can't even get to it!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
why are we copying everyone elses websites and i think it is shit and looks rubbish

More or less every club (with exceptions) swapped to the old design about 5 years ago,so they do the same now-Palace were among the first,they will claim we copied them-i don't like it at all at the moment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
why are we copying everyone elses websites and i think it is shit and looks rubbish

The Football League provide the pro forma in return for a payment to the club. The vast majority of the clubs websites are the same not just Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here