Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official*** Brighton and Hove Albion Website.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've finally managed to get it and wished I hadn't bothered. It's shite.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Way too busy for me, hard on the eyes and brain. Websites these days should be better than that poor effort.

1/10 and it only gets the 1 because it is Albion related.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I wonder how many visits per day the new site gets, compared to the old format?

BTW, excellent link, will now be able to look in at work without crashing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tried logging in to Player-only to be directed to the sign up page despite having paid (and used Player until the switch) in August. Went to the 'Customer Services' link where a reset password link was sent to my email address. I submitted a new password and used the 'Sumbit' button. Yes, Sumbit. Frigging amateurish, they can't even get a 'submit' button right. And the new password leads me back to the sign up page again.

It's shite alright.

D

Deleted member 18477

Couldn't view the fixtures earlier. Just kept loading all the other shit boxes on the site that appear on the homepage. Dire website that seems to just load and load. The old website was really smart and quick to navigate to different sections. It's actually one of the shittest sites I've ever been on in terms of design. It reminds me of the sky sports website which i hate (the sky sports ipad app is VERY good though!) I'll be using BBC sport for fixtures etc now and NSC only for any Albion news. The only time I'll have to visit the site is to buy tickets for away games and to renew my season ticket.

Honestly baffled as to why they even changed it. The old site was one of the best sites/designs for a football team to have!

Last edited by a moderator:

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Couldn't view the fixtures earlier. Just kept loading all the other shit boxes on the site that appear on the homepage. Dire website that seems to just load and load. The old website was really smart and quick to navigate to different sections. It's actually one of the shittest sites I've ever been on in terms of design. It reminds me of the sky sports website which i hate (the sky sports ipad app is VERY good though!) I'll be using BBC sport for fixtures etc now and NSC only for any Albion news. The only time I'll have to visit the site is to buy tickets for away games and to renew my season ticket.

Honestly baffled as to why they even changed it. The old site was one of the best sites/designs for a football team to have!

Seconded! It really is a massive backwards step from the previous website. Looked at old site all the time but won't bother looking regularly at this new one ... too fussy & way too slow to load up. Will get latest news from Argus website. Shame - original site was great. Why change it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Seconded! It really is a massive backwards step from the previous website. Looked at old site all the time but won't bother looking regularly at this new one ... too fussy & way too slow to load up. Will get latest news from Argus website. Shame - original site was great. Why change it?

Unfortunately we haven't got a work around the specific addresses within the site. Yet. I think we might struggle and anyway, even once you get to the "fixtures" "squad" etc pages they re terrible too. We'll see how it goes, for now, get your Albion news here Brighton & Hove Albion News without having to put up with that pile of toilet mess that is seagulls.co .uk.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Absolutely dire.
Takes far longer to load, WHEN and IF it decides it wants to.
The home page is too cluttered.
Sod it, I can't be bothered.

It is piss poor.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just been trying the site again.

Clicked on the link for the report of the Chelski friendly, and what do I get?

LATEST ADVERTISING AND HOSPITALITY OPPORTUNITIES
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum. Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante. Sed lacinia, urna non tincidunt mattis, tortor neque adipiscing diam, a cursus ipsum ante quis turpis. Nulla facilisi. Ut fringilla. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc feugiat mi a tellus consequat imperdiet. Vestibulum sapien. Proin quam. Etiam ultrices. Suspendisse in justo eu magna luctus suscipit. Sed lectus. Integer euismod lacus luctus magna. Quisque cursus, metus vitae pharetra auctor, sem massa mattis sem, at interdum magna augue eget diam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi lacinia molestie dui. Praesent blandit dolor. Sed non quam. In vel mi sit amet augue congue elementum. Morbi in ipsum sit amet pede facilisis laoreet. Donec lacus nunc, viverra nec.

WTF is that all about?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just been trying the site again.

Clicked on the link for the report of the Chelski friendly, and what do I get?

LATEST ADVERTISING AND HOSPITALITY OPPORTUNITIES
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum. Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante. Sed lacinia, urna non tincidunt mattis, tortor neque adipiscing diam, a cursus ipsum ante quis turpis. Nulla facilisi. Ut fringilla. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc feugiat mi a tellus consequat imperdiet. Vestibulum sapien. Proin quam. Etiam ultrices. Suspendisse in justo eu magna luctus suscipit. Sed lectus. Integer euismod lacus luctus magna. Quisque cursus, metus vitae pharetra auctor, sem massa mattis sem, at interdum magna augue eget diam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi lacinia molestie dui. Praesent blandit dolor. Sed non quam. In vel mi sit amet augue congue elementum. Morbi in ipsum sit amet pede facilisis laoreet. Donec lacus nunc, viverra nec.

WTF is that all about?

This page is required to post a comment. Whole and not hatred. More freedom. But before running protein platform. But only. No one's at school adapter element. We shot him. Read more. Home Product Information, but always at the. Product level. Product requires no bow skirt. Affiliations our marriage secret from class to turn very, very beginner himenaeos. Our members here in freedom. But more investment now. Learn more. Learn more. Learn how. Read lot but the pain. More comprehensive. But the valley's tank. We now want to comment or ferry. Add to Compare Add to a bed, or a thrower, to raise up any one, not mourning, mass. Learn More About Who's emissions. Product itself. There is no fear of fear, or format, but more seven year old, nibh. More Information More. Affiliations our marriage secret from class to turn very, very beginner himenaeos. For computer. But secondly, the pot does not stop here, temperature or storage platform, the course itself before your patience. No items. To our customers. Contact. My problem right now from a regional school. Read more. More than. Even basketball. About the job just takes a great grief. On the couch. This investment pool of great mourning. Each course, the fear of immigration author's comprehensive mass shock, but sometimes need a new platform. Before the entrance itself first of all in the throat orci lamentation and avenging Cares have set their couch; employee fringe of heart disease if you will. This afternoon brings. But not here. In my hotel element is OK. Disease in itself is more cookies. Until now a lake, or local. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here