Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official BHAFC podcast

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
The people being interviewed are interesting enough but the delivery by the host seems quite dull.

I still much prefer the Albion Unlimited one from JC and Wozza. For a non-BHA specific one, I LOVE The Rest Is Football - Lineker, Shearer and Richards. Worth listening to all the back episodes...great fun, lots of piss-taking, pretty sweary in places.

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
The people being interviewed are interesting enough but the delivery by the host seems quite dull.

I still much prefer the Albion Unlimited one from JC and Wozza. For a non-BHA specific one, I LOVE The Rest Is Football - Lineker, Shearer and Richards. Worth listening to all the back episodes...great fun, lots of piss-taking, pretty sweary in places.
Football ramble is decent if you like The Rest Is Football, they do a show daily but I only tend to listen to the Friday / Monday show as they look at the football coming over the weekend and review it on the Monday

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Zzzzzz.
There are better Albion podcasts already out there.
It’s a concept done better by fans. Albion Unlimited is good too.
And what an unimaginative choice of host.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Each to their own. I'll put you down as "undecided". :lolol:
Certainly not undecided. My favourite football podcast is Football Cliches (yet to reappear this season), followed by Quickly Kevin, then the usual newspaper ones - Guardian Football Weekly, The Game (The Times), Totally Football Show, TIFO, etc. Anything with bantery, guffawing ex-footballers is a total no-no for me. Footballers rarely say anything of note. One or two exceptions - Gregor Robertson, Nedum Onuoha…

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The football , Albion and me series was really good. Simple format. Trips down memory lane. I hope he brings it back at some point.
Stuck on undrthecosh atm. As low brow as it gets but it is funny.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The football , Albion and me series was really good. Simple format. Trips down memory lane. I hope he brings it back at some point.
Indeed - superb Albion podcast making the guest the centre of the episode and giving them the room to talk and share their experiences.

Richard Newman teased some more episodes back in January, so hopefully something is in the pipeline:-

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Listened to the Joel Veltman one.

Maybe I missed it - I wasn't 100% engaged - but don't think they discussed the upcoming matches against Ajax. WTF?!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Love undrthecosh, like you say low brow as can be, but it’s great value. Some absolute headcases interviewed on there. Leon Knight one was interesting as I got the impression all three hosts thought he was a twat.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The Famous Sloping Pitch is a good listen for fans of a certain age. Simply Nick Hancock and Chris England banging on about the week’s football … what’s amused them and got on their tits. Doesn’t all hit the mark but it harks back to the time when people used to have a laugh about football. Refreshing not to be subjected to earnest, self-appointed tactical ‘experts’ who’ve never managed a game, or dressing room ‘banter’ greeted by 10x the laughter it merits.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Still working through the Wolf and Owl back catalogue for my daily walk but will give it a go
Same!

And this is really weird but I guess you are a fan of the sopranos from your username?

During lockdown I listened to all the talking sopranos and watched each episode as I listened to it - it was amazing!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
earnest, self-appointed tactical ‘experts’ who’ve never managed a game, or dressing room ‘banter’ greeted by 10x the laughter it merits.
Good summary of 90% of Football coverage these days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here