Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official BHAFC podcast

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I've subscribed on my pod app but at the moment (despite them saying listen to the first three episodes) it's only got the trailer so far. Looking forward to it though.

For those searching for it, DON'T bother searching BHA Podcast which is what it looks like it is called - it's "The Official Brighton And Hove Albion Podcast".

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
First 3 episodes guests are;

Fatboy Slim
James Milner
Andrew Crofts

Hosted by Paul Hayward.

All 3 episodes now available on the Apple Podcasts feed. Each 30-40 mins long.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
First 3 episodes guests are;

Fatboy Slim
James Milner
Andrew Crofts

Hosted by Paul Hayward.

All 3 episodes now available on the Apple Podcasts feed. Each 30-40 mins long.
When I first saw this, I briefly thought that all three of them were on the first podcast! What a listen that would be...

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I love podcasts, when walking the dog especially and they’ve replaced a book when on the train. However did BHA really need to do this? There are some really good independent BHA podcasts out there (and some shite ones!!) which I will continue to subscribe to and hope don’t fall away because of this.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I love podcasts, when walking the dog especially and they’ve replaced a book when on the train. However did BHA really need to do this? There are some really good independent BHA podcasts out there (and some shite ones!!) which I will continue to subscribe to and hope don’t fall away because of this.
This seems to be an interview format really, so I don't see it taking the place of the more social/topical ones that react to each week's games etc.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
They haven't actually put it on Google podcasts yet even though they've put up a subscribe button for the service.
That's piss poor.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just listening to the Crofts one.
Very interesting.

But one thing that is bugging me is his habit of adding "uh" at the end of some sentences.
It seems to be a kind of "know what I mean" intonation.
I've noticed Dunky doing the same in recent interviews.

I was wondering whether it was an Italian inflection they've picked up from the coaches

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Very interesting.

But one thing that is bugging me is his habit of adding "uh" at the end of some sentences.

I was wondering whether it was an Italian inflection they've picked up from the coaches

Noticed, and wondered the same. One of those things that once you notice it, you can't hear anything else!

A bit like Ozzie cricketers saying "Look.." at the start of every sentence.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Very interesting.

Just listening to Crofty one. I'd be amazed if any of the Italians an understand anything he's saying.

'What the manager brang is amazin'

Was one of the early sentences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here