Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Offical*** England vs San Marino Thread

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Dull, tedious and ugly.

But less of Adrian Chiles, the second half has started. Oh wait, there's Rooney. Carry on.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
I went out to Portugal two years running, and really enjoyed it.

There's a world of difference between a holiday trip to Spain or Portugal, and an October evening's trek to Wembley. I'd just be intrigued to hear what people get out of it. 10 minutes on the telly was more than enough for me.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
There's a world of difference between a holiday trip to Spain or Portugal, and an October evening's trek to Wembley. I'd just be intrigued to hear what people get out of it. 10 minutes on the telly was more than enough for me.
2 Caps towards getting Tickets for The Finals in France.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

It's probably cheap tix and a lot of kids getting the chance to see England play for a night out. Why would you care what people choose to go and see? It's up to them.

Your griping is more boring tbh

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There's lots of kids there, who won't care who the opposition is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here