OFFIAL THREAD**FC United of Manchester v Brighton and Hove Albion** FC FA cup replay

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This year, I'm feeling good for Spain
Hay viva Espana
Sandaza and Calderon again
Hey viva Espana
They'll score, and score and score again
Espana per favore!

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
per favore is Italian, por favor in Spanish. sorry to be a pedant

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There's a massive difference when they started signing it the first game of the 98/99 season when they had just knocked us out of the World Cup. No other club did it.

I'm not buying into the FCUM love-in I'm afraid BOF. They are Manchester United fans, end of. Some of the bell ends there tonight are even wearing the green and gold :facepalm:

If you would have bothered to attend the game at the Withdean, you would know that they created a great atmosphere, and I think everyone there respected that, end of. And where have you been, living in a shoe? Football Club United of Manchester supported by Manchester United fans shock!!!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Will we go on & humiliate them now or be nice & bring on the ressies?
The touchlines are looking a bit ropey aren't they?

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Looking comfortable so far Albion. Watching on ESPN thread. No meet up for the BHAlbas tonight... it's too f*cking cold. Already minus 18c outside.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I am watching this on ESPN and the atmosphere they are creating sounds great but the pitch is looking more and more frozen and I think there is a good chance it will either be called off or someone will injury themselves badly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
fair play to andy walsh, FC utd's general secretary on five live a moment ago. He knows his stuff e.g. when talking about fan movements like theirs taking over the club and the prospect of playing Pompey in the next round, he commented "such movements are on the rise, we're playing Brighton who ARCHER NEARLY DESTROYED....."
Get in their Andy, well researched mate!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sandaza took his goal very well,the boy is very sharp

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports