Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** off Oscar

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
the half time boo yesterday i just couldn't understand it...i just glared at a few i saw do it.

You hero, bet they will think twice now about letting the team know how limp there performances have been lately.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You hero, bet they will think twice now about letting the team know how limp there performances have been lately.

ye i am arent i...nice of you to comment big man.

but if u want a serious reply...it was a light comment to a poster i have chatted to before and the glare wasn't literal....but i stand by the comment i made ..i couldn't understand why people booed at halftime

Last edited:

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
Idiot? I'd be more than happy to see who's the idiot ... perhaps you could devise the test?

Referring to us as a little club is absurd. Keep looking back if you must but in today's world we are as big as, if not bigger, than the majority of Championship teams. You keep your historic glasses focussed on Withdean and Gillingham and then you won't be disappointed

The test is talking about Wendy's and not football

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Of course we've come a long way since Gillngham,but the danger now is we are losing the momentum and while the championship is great in many ways the nature of sport is to aim for the top.Its hard at the moment to feel we are going backwards not forwards on the pitch.

We are almost comparable to Pompey!! What did you expect from this season with what happened over the summer? If anyone was told 4 points off playoffs with game in hand at this stage 6 months ago, everyone would have snapped it up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here