Saltdean
Just started Hell on Wheels great from AMC and finally a Deadwood replacement
The Strain watched the first 6 well worth watching
Suits really grown on me so much so Im now upto Season 4 after a months or so

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Another vote for Suits. I only recently started watching it too and am now on S04E10!
I've also got into Hannibal (sure it's been mentioned) and watched all of those. Caught up with the latest season of The Following. Got back into 24. Re watched How I Met your Mother and am re watching Entourage and The Big Bang Theory.
With a full time job, a social life and having hobbies, I do seem to watch a lot of TV!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If anyone was watching Franklin and Bash on E4 the new series will be on Sony TV (not HD which I think is a bit strange) from Thursday

D

Deleted member 18477

Another vote for Suits. I only recently started watching it too and am now on S04E10!
I've also got into Hannibal (sure it's been mentioned) and watched all of those. Caught up with the latest season of The Following. Got back into 24. Re watched How I Met your Mother and am re watching Entourage and The Big Bang Theory.
With a full time job, a social life and having hobbies, I do seem to watch a lot of TV!

Entourage and Breaking Bad are awesome!

I personally enjoyed Prison Break (watched it on its origin run on sky)

Just about to start Suits, Orange is the new Black and Californication which are on Netfix at the mo... Not fully up to date with all aired episodes yet though which is annoying.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This week I have been mostly binge watching the FIRST series of Orange is the new Black.

Loved it.

Really well put together, excellently edited, with the back stories not being rammed down my throat.
Piper and Alex I could take or leave, which says to me just how good the supporting cast and story arch is.

#TeamCrazyEyes, she was brilliant.

My US viewing tends to be a bit downmarket but here goes:

Breaking Bad - obviously brilliant, all the hype is true
The Good Wife - I think this is the smartest show on TV, reinvents itself well and works social/political issues into the plot seamlessly
Veep - US version of The Thick of It by the same people, good but it has no awesome Malcolm Tucker character
Girls - NY hipsters, zeitgeisty, funny
Mad Men - I've wasted many years of my life watching this show where nothing ever happens, and I'll be damned now if I don't see how it finishes, inevitably frustratingly
Game of Thrones - promised much to begin with, still very slick but meh, it's repeating itself
Mistresses - the US version of the UK show, rubbish but I have a thing for Alyssa Milano
Anger Management - Charlie Sheen is such a huge wanker but credit to him this is a funny show, I hope anyway it's not that I've just got a thing for Selma Blair
Dallas - I can't believe I'm watching the next Southfork generation, why oh why
Modern Family - very slick old-fashioned comedy
Nashville - this started out well but has become pure soapy, but the music is still great so I'm hanging on with that

I'm tempted to watch Orphan Black and True Detective next

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My US viewing tends to be a bit downmarket but here goes:

Breaking Bad - obviously brilliant, all the hype is true
The Good Wife - I think this is the smartest show on TV, reinvents itself well and works social/political issues into the plot seamlessly
Veep - US version of The Thick of It by the same people, good but it has no awesome Malcolm Tucker character
Girls - NY hipsters, zeitgeisty, funny
Mad Men - I've wasted many years of my life watching this show where nothing ever happens, and I'll be damned now if I don't see how it finishes, inevitably frustratingly
Game of Thrones - promised much to begin with, still very slick but meh, it's repeating itself
Mistresses - the US version of the UK show, rubbish but I have a thing for Alyssa Milano
Anger Management - Charlie Sheen is such a huge wanker but credit to him this is a funny show, I hope anyway it's not that I've just got a thing for Selma Blair
Dallas - I can't believe I'm watching the next Southfork generation, why oh why
Modern Family - very slick old-fashioned comedy
Nashville - this started out well but has become pure soapy, but the music is still great so I'm hanging on with that

I'm tempted to watch Orphan Black and True Detective next
'New' Dallas or True Detective is the equivalent of wobbly set Neighbours or Sherlock.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It's not US, but is anyone watching Gomorrah on Sky Atlantic?

Brilliant, Italian crime drama, with all of the so-called romance and glamour taken out. Four episodes in

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
2nd series of Graceland starts Monday on Universal - Really enjoyed the first series, it's about a group of undercover agents (DEA, FBI, Customs) living in a property in California.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just started on American Horror Story courtesy of Netflix - absolutely loving it so far (admittedly only 2 episodes in). Great cinematography, great acting, great writing and the pilot episode was something else.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I watched The LeftOvers (Sky Atlantic - Tues) last night.

It looks very good, plenty of stuff going on with some intriguing storylines.

Obviously it looking like another American Lost - French The Returned, I suggest you get in now just in case it disappears up it's own backside, in 2 series time.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
A couple of new series kicked off in the States tonight.

“Gotham” – a pre Batman series. Very impressive first episode introducing characters like Commissioner Gordon, the Penguin and Alfred (Brit Sean Pertwee). Nice edgy tone -definitely one to watch.

“Forever” – a blatant rip off of ‘Highlander’ but still pretty good.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New series of American Horror Story (Freaks) starts tonight. I’ve really enjoyed the three series so far. I like the way they start from scratch each new series and use more or less the same cast and Jessica Lange just seems to get sexier as she gets older.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I watched The LeftOvers (Sky Atlantic - Tues) last night.

It looks very good, plenty of stuff going on with some intriguing storylines.

Obviously it looking like another American Lost - French The Returned, I suggest you get in now just in case it disappears up it's own backside, in 2 series time.

Are you, or anybody, watching this still? I would be lying if I said I am understanding where this is going? Loads of sub plots, & plenty of chain smoking! It's very strange indeed, but compelling too. Last episode had a very brutal start :(

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are you, or anybody, watching this still? I would be lying if I said I am understanding where this is going? Loads of sub plots, & plenty of chain smoking! It's very strange indeed, but compelling too. Last episode had a very brutal start :(

The've been building up on my sky planner. I have been struggling to watch much TV the last few weeks. I can watch maybe one or two programmes an evening on a good day, with one of them usually being masterchef australia.

I did manager to watch the first episode of 'the strain'. That looks like it has some promise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here