[Football] Obnoxious Players You Detest

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Jack Wilshire.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don’t know why a few NSC’ers wish him ill.

Seems like an honest guy, working hard to give coaching/management a go.

Did I miss something anti-Albion in his past?

For me it was when he played at Withdean for Yeovil and overdid his post match celebrations in front of the Main Stand - somewhat inappropriate with him being an ex player who had enjoyed a good rapport with our fans.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I hate that guy. I particularly hated him scoring that hattrick and running past us all with a hand cupping his ear. Hate that guy.

My favourite goal celebration. Fans love to give players shit but hate it when players give a tiny bit back. If I had ever played football and scored a goal (very, very unlikely) I would go full Adeboyah just to wind up the opposition fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liV3LwrLOZU

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
Kenny Burns was a filthy player.
More recently.....I'll give another vote to Steve Cook.....gesturing to the family stand a few seasons ago was completely unnecessary and I've had his card marked ever since.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nope, can't think of anyone.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Club & Country

No other words are needed for these two.....

Attachments

• 1428.jpg
    1428.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 67
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 66

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Club & Country

No other words are needed for these two.....

Do you sit in WSU?

I was sitting up there in Block G one match about 4 seasons back, when fans cottoned on that Bright was at the front centre, as a co-commentator. Crikey he took a completely ill natured battering with aggressive chants of “Wnkr, Wnkr“ and “f*cking get out”, from masses of people very angry.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
My favourite goal celebration. Fans love to give players shit but hate it when players give a tiny bit back. If I had ever played football and scored a goal (very, very unlikely) I would go full Adeboyah just to wind up the opposition fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liV3LwrLOZU

I agree, which is why I chuckled away when I saw this at the end of the LA FC v LA Galaxy play-off match last week :lol:

[TWEET]1187591450877448192[/TWEET]

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Mickey Thomas. Charlie Austin. Mickey Thomas. Adam Lallana. Mickey Thomas.Jay Rodriguez. Gary Hooper. Gaston Ramirez. That horrible little Welsh bloke who took our money and the p*ss back in the early eighties - what was his name again ...?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think he was the one who shoved Dunk in the back when their freak play off goal went in?

he manged to get close enough to us in our promotion season to hear me call him a ****ing cheat in which he responded with a filthy look.

We beat them 2-1 that night with a Knocky late winner if i remember correctly.

I lost my voice that game and it remains one of my most enjoyable football experiences.

revenge was sweet.

No, it was Gary Hooper who pushed Dunk. He admitted it in the post-match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Matt Ritchie
Jonjo Shelvey

I was just thinking of Ritchie as I was that - horrible little scrotum.

Elbows Jedinak
Clinton Morrison
Sam Hutchinson
Mark Bright

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here