Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Obama has been a useless president as only a useless president could possibly preside whilst losing an election to Donald Trump.

However, the OP, is way, way off the mark.

For everyone's sake i hope to god that i am way off the mark, aliens included.
Sky news must have been making all of this up then and Obama never threatened Russia.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As if our government don't hack and bump people off, Dr David Kelly anybody? And Id say the West are far more responsible for Aleppo than Putin as we, the Saudis, and Quataris backed a rebel army with weaponry to try and topple a leader of what was a relatively peaceful and stable country for our own gains.

I think you'll find the spring uprisings were totally down to the people of those various middle eastern countries. Without a doubt, once they had kicked off both the east and west vied for their own interests. I have not once suggested there are not covert operations within countries own borders, that would be rather foolish and naive. However, what you do is brush it off as if it is business as usual. But, look on the bright side, Putin helped to get his man in the Oval office, and I hope you and those like you, are happy about that. What any of this has to do with the outgoing President being responsible for the election defeat is beyond my sphere of thought.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think you'll find the spring uprisings were totally down to the people of those various middle eastern countries. Without a doubt, once they had kicked off both the east and west vied for their own interests. I have not once suggested there are not covert operations within countries own borders, that would be rather foolish and naive. However, what you do is brush it off as if it is business as usual. But, look on the bright side, Putin helped to get his man in the Oval office, and I hope you and those like you, are happy about that. What any of this has to do with the outgoing President being responsible for the election defeat is beyond my sphere of thought.

You are unbelievably naive. Don't believe everything you see on the state sponsored BBC news.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Be just are luck too be promoted and world war 3 is delcared befort the start of next season.

And people ask why i dont go to matches any more ??? pointless paying if got to go too the front to stop teh russians as cant see us being allowed to come back home for matches

Regards

DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Threatening Russia is patently NOT declaring war.

What proof has Obama got that Russia influenced the outcome of the US election, to make a threat of this kind and without proof is a almost a declaration in my book,

Declaration or not how do you expect the Russians to take this, how would you take it if the boot were on the other foot ? can you seriously say that Obama is a man of peace and wants stability across the world when he reacts like this.?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
download.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What proof has Obama got that Russia influenced the outcome of the US election, to make a threat of this kind and without proof is a almost a declaration in my book,

Declaration or not how do you expect the Russians to take this, how would you take it if the boot were on the other foot ? can you seriously say that Obama is a man of peace and wants stability across the world when he reacts like this.?
I have no idea how things will pan out. In my view though, he hasn't declared war.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Blimey, you must think everyone you've ever had an argument with is declaring war if that's your thinking.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What proof has Obama got that Russia influenced the outcome of the US election
I don't know because I don't have access to US intelligence services.
to make a threat of this kind and without proof is a almost a declaration in my book
So do you have proof that Obama didn't have any proof?

Declaration or not how do you expect the Russians to take this, how would you take it if the boot were on the other foot ?
Well that would depend on whether it's true or not. If it is, I guess you'd take it as if you've been caught and you need to be a bit more careful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here