Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
How did he lose exactly?
I knew that would be picked up. The incumbent president's performance has a very large part to play once a new election is held. Of course, Clinton was a bad choice for the democrats given the mood for something fresh and the dissatisfaction of much of the electorate, but Obama must feel partly responsible.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I knew that would be picked up. The incumbent president's performance has a very large part to play once a new election is held. Of course, Clinton was a bad choice for the democrats given the mood for something fresh and the dissatisfaction of much of the electorate, but Obama must feel partly responsible.

Really? And what part does he play in the process for a Democrat nominee? You really need to read up before spouting bollocks.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Using utter nonsense to cover up your previous post, also full of utter nonsense. Nonsense I tell you. Nonsense.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Very few presidents leave office with a positive approval rating, Obama did. He would have won comfortably if he'd been allowed to stand for a third term. That loss is all on Clinton. Although with 2.8 million more votes than Trump, she didn't really lose either.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
66875089.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh he's not inciting a war then.????
Jesus f*cking wept :facepalm:

I don't know? Is he? Is that how you interpret it?

If a "proportional" response is war rhetoric then good luck with Trump, I expect to see quite a lot of your bollocks on here over the next four years.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really? And what part does he play in the process for a Democrat nominee? You really need to read up before spouting bollocks.
What part does he play? He was president for 8 years. Had he done a better job, we wouldn't have this situation with Trump as incoming president. Or would anyone like to dispute that.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Whatever Obama's approval rating, HOW ON EARTH has Trump been elected? Clinton or not, anyone wearing a democrat badge should have walked into office. There is an awful lot of myopic love here for Obama. When an election occurs, of course the previous admin is judged. Seems his approval rating was a little like the polls, ineffective and pointless.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Another one who worships the ground theses psychopath's walk on.
Good lord what will it take to wake you f*ckers up. your like a breed of aliens.

Sorry, you were asked a question. What would the charge be ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Using utter nonsense to cover up your previous post, also full of utter nonsense. Nonsense I tell you. Nonsense.
Well, I am not surprised at your illiberal attitude. I'm not covering anything up. Trump is an absolute idiot in my view and Obama will be remembered for a term of office which ushered in the fool.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nah don't blame the oligarch, he's completely clean of Ukraine, Crimea, Aleppo, Litvinenko, hacking, et al... he knows nothing about anything. Don Vlad has no blood on his hands.

I'd also love the OP to explain what Obama needs to be investigated about. I'll probably wait a long time for an answer.

As if our government don't hack and bump people off, Dr David Kelly anybody? And Id say the West are far more responsible for Aleppo than Putin as we, the Saudis, and Quataris backed a rebel army with weaponry to try and topple a leader of what was a relatively peaceful and stable country for our own gains.

Dont even get me started on the 1000's of innocent civillians that have been murdered by Obama authorised drone strikes all over the middle east. We never seem to hear about those in the media do we?

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Whatever Obama's approval rating, HOW ON EARTH has Trump been elected? Clinton or not, anyone wearing a democrat badge should have walked into office. There is an awful lot of myopic love here for Obama. When an election occurs, of course the previous admin is judged. Seems his approval rating was a little like the polls, ineffective and pointless.

I think it was less to do with Obama and more with the establishment candidate. Contrary to popular view, many Obama voters switched to Trump. I think the issue was with Clinton.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, I am not surprised at your illiberal attitude. I'm not covering anything up. Trump is an absolute idiot in my view and Obama will be remembered for a term of office which ushered in the fool.

The level of ignorance is quite astonishing, and that despite the fact, as already mentioned, the Democrat nominee recorded 2.5 million more votes than the incoming President. I dare to suggest that the American public did not turn their backs on Obama's eight years in office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here