Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T lads holiday next week, I need new 'prank ideas'.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
So I'm off on another lads holiday next week and for the last 5 times, all the pranks / stunts we've pulled on each other are all the classics and are getting a little broing, so I'm in need of some new ideas on stuff I can do when mates are paralytic on the bed / on the floor or just drunk out of there heads in the clubs still.

I dont care if I need to buy stuff, I don't care if it's dangerous, I don't even care if it's something so bad they don't want to talk to me for the rest of the holiday.

So yes, the great people of NSC, I need your ideas!!!

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
When you walk through customs at the other end, go ahead and speak quietly to one of the officers and tell them you over heard them on the plane talking about all the drugs they had brought with them

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
If you're heading to Thailand the best thing would be to plant some drugs in one of your friends pockets. You'll still be laughing about it when you go and visit him in prison in 50 years time.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Not going Thailand we're not really into the lady boys???, and drug idea not really a good idea as some will prob having something on them.

Have you considered going on holiday to England? Might help you pick up the language!

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I dont care if I need to buy stuff, I don't care if it's dangerous, I don't even care if it's something so bad they don't want to talk to me for the rest of the holiday.

So yes, the great people of NSC, I need your ideas!!!

Buy a set of handcuff's when one of your mate's is out off it tie him down on the bed...
Buy a Balaclava and a fake knife or gun (in the place your staying because you can't travel with it ofc)
wake's up thinking he's a hostage, and/or have one of your other mates pretending to be dead with ketchup on the floor.

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
When I recently went on a lads holiday, we Emptied my mates sun cream bottle and filled it up with mayonnaise. It was so hard not to laugh when he kept asking if anyone else could smell burgers! :lolol:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Buy a set of handcuff's when one of your mate's is out off it tie him down on the bed...
Buy a Balaclava and a fake knife or gun (in the place your staying because you can't travel with it ofc)
wake's up thinking he's a hostage, and/or have one of your other mates pretending to be dead with ketchup on the floor.

Thats amazing do this

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
if your up in a high storey (sp) apartment building with a balcony or a big window looking out, have one of your mates (or you) go outside and lie on the floor with ketchup or red dye beside you, then if he wakes up from screams looks out the window... wallah, just make sure he doesn't actually kill himself with grief

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Set up a harpy chart for the week and amend the daily league table, and agree a trophy for the winner at the end of the week.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
change your name on his phone to his girlfriend, then text him that your pregnant. harsh but good.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
'Borrow' one of their mobiles and change the language to (say) Russian.

Blimey, I'd hate to go on holiday with you, that is CRAZY! I would never talk to you EVER again!

Edit: but yeah I'd go with the fake hostage scenario. That is ace. So long as you can act half decent hopefully he'll/they'll wet themselves. They'd never live that down!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Buy a camera, you know one of those disposable ones. On the first night stick your mates toothbrush up your arse and take a photo, then give him the camera to take pictures throughout the holiday. Then let him get the photos developed!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Buy a camera, you know one of those disposable ones. On the first night stick your mates toothbrush up your arse and take a photo, then give him the camera to take pictures throughout the holiday. Then let him get the photos developed!

Something doesn't sound right here... he would have evidence of YOU playing with oral b. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here