Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T lads holiday next week, I need new 'prank ideas'.

Assuming the standard eyebrow shaving of a mate whilst out of it has already been done?

Was on my 1st lads holiday in Maga in June. Morning after England - France, I woke up to find i had been victim of this. Had got back first night before and was totally out of it when a few others came home and decided to shave them off...looked like a total freak for rest of the holiday in all the photos.

It made me appreciate my eyebrows a lot more!!

One idea that is certainly not for the feint hearted is to take the already mentioned replacing the suncream in the bottle to another level...replace it with jizz and watch as they rub it into themselves before revealing to them what they have just done.

Note: this is not something from my own sick mind, got the idea from "American Pie: Band Camp"

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Assuming the standard eyebrow shaving of a mate whilst out of it has already been done?

Was on my 1st lads holiday in Maga in June. Morning after England - France, I woke up to find i had been victim of this. Had got back first night before and was totally out of it when a few others came home and decided to shave them off...looked like a total freak for rest of the holiday in all the photos.

It made me appreciate my eyebrows a lot more!!

One idea that is certainly not for the feint hearted is to take the already mentioned replacing the suncream in the bottle to another level...replace it with jizz and watch as they rub it into themselves before revealing to them what they have just done.

Note: this is not something from my own sick mind, got the idea from "American Pie: Band Camp"

f*** me. You must be young if you can fill a whole bottle of sun cream with man fat!

f*** me. You must be young if you can fill a whole bottle of sun cream with man fat!

:lolol: Doubt I could even if I wanted to. Like I said, a suggestion from something I saw in a movie, but certainly not something I'd do myself!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Fun size mars bar between butt cheeks while passed out melts overnight, looks like the person has shit themselves in the morning.

Mr Blobby BHA

May 8, 2011
Worthing, West Sussex
One of the funniest things I saw was on the way back from Portugal and this group including one who was absolutely smashed. Anyway they all put their luggage through and left the one out of his head until the end, they had filled his bags with massive rocks from outside without him realising, he tried to put his bag through and it was way over the weight limit. So he ended up putting all of his clothes on, he had to wear every item of clothing he had taken for the whole journey home while trying not to puke. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Just remembered a good one...

Decide your victim then get the rest of your mates to cut off some of their pubes. Collect all of the pubes together and stick them to your mates top lip when he is asleep/ passed out. Hey presto 'Pube Mustache"!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Just got back... One of the best holidays ever, I would share pictures and videos but Im sure the thread would be deleted!!!

But the key parts of the hliday just with me are, 1 broken toe, 1 tattooed bum, x amount of girls (I don't want to show off), ran out of money, 1 missed flight & now in need of lots of catching up on my sleep and getting over this hangover.

2 fantastic wins to I see!!!!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just got back... One of the best holidays ever, I would share pictures and videos but Im sure the thread would be deleted!!!

But the key parts of the hliday just with me are, 1 broken toe, 1 tattooed bum, x amount of girls (I don't want to show off), ran out of money, 1 missed flight & now in need of lots of catching up on my sleep and getting over this hangover.

2 fantastic wins to I see!!!!

Tattoo on bum?

you Frankie Cocozza?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here