Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Number 17 this morning - time for a big push...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am just emailing and callling everyone I know and asking them to buy the CD.

We should be publicising this for all it's worth, what better message could we have to the them that make such decisions on falmer, than to beat the likes of Blue in the charts !!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Am really surprised we've only shifted 1900 - I've bought six, most people on here who've bought have bought multiples. Is the message getting out there enough. Or are the locals in Sussex generally of the 'nice idea, but can't be arsed' ilk?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was expressing surprise at the relatively low numbers sold a week or two back and I still am.

I ordered 5 long ago (Amazon don't seem too hot in delivering these) and from the number of multiple purchasers on here, I thought we'd have been in danger of selling out of the 5000...

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Perhaps some of the HMV and Amazon orders which they are awaiting stock don't count until it's despached?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Do the three I got on Amazon go into the UK sales pot or will they appear as three lonely sales somewhere near #100 in the Irish charts?

Kev

Aug 4, 2003
If everyone going to the Spurs game popped into HMV or Virgin in Oxford Street, or Virgin on Piccadilly Circus, on the way and bought an extra copy, it would get to Number One. Imagine that ...

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Despite Christmas, New Years and 2 snow and ice storms mine arrived in Canada today. I love it well done!

I do think a certain "I don't talk to pop stars" from a certain 1984 album needs to be mentioned here. So Attila will you be speaking to yourself when this charts?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Just seen good short piece on BBC News 24 - the word is spreading! (also spotted myself in a crowd scene from the Wycombe match last season....:) )

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
3 copies

am also surprised at the 1900 quoted, i have three ( two from hmv and one from amazon) none yet arrived , do they count towards the ratings?

its probably already been written, but is there much profit on the cd, or diffrenet margins depending on where we buy them from?

hope it gets played at spurs and a stall half way from the tube to the ground must sell a few hundred on saturday...

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I went into Telford shopping centre today and neither HMV nor Virgin megastore had a copy in stock - both looked it up on thier computers and confirmed it was released and available, but alas had none to sell me. :(

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I think they're only on sale in Brighton outlets? Order your copy (or 20) from the Amazon link on this site......NOW!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I bet more than half of those are from N.S.Cers.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It was a good turn-out at Churchill Square this afternoon, there was a queue of about 40 people - most buying more than one copy.

However, it does seem to go back to an age-old situation with Brighton fans (and probably many other club's fan as well), that it's the usual suspects who put their time and effort in, while many happily join in and help out, others are happy to pay lip service, and far too big a number not actually giving a shit.

I, for one, am at a loss to fathom some people's motivation (other than truly believing the the record is utter shit and would find it an insult to add it to the music collection - or that they are flat stony broke) for not bothering to buy the record.

It may be that I have seen the work Attila has put in over the past few weeks at fairly close quarters, and am exasperated by the reaction of many to his ongoing efforts.

COME ON, EVERYONE. BUY THE SINGLE!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here