Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nuclear war 'imminent'...

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
It is in Putin's interest to stoke up up the nationalist rhetoric to sure up his own position. No free press there so Putin can say and do pretty much as he wishes. His people are being fed a completely different version of what is happening in Syria, while the West seems to be letting him get on with it. In the meantime it seems that Russian spending on the military is rising.

So yes I'm am a bit worried

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Precisely. Sting does a masterpiece during the Cold War and no international incidents. Robbie Williams on the other hand releases his take on Russia and before its even charted we're on the verge of the Apocolypse. Another reason to dislike the annoying chorister from Stoke. "Robbie provokes nuclear war" is tomorrow headline folks. Read it here first!

Shome mishtake shurely - Ed

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I am at the dentist at 2pm tomorrow so if they could leave it until about 2.30 it means I can get a tooth repaired without all that awful noise and bashing about...

Thanks Vlad (the Incisor)

TNBA

TTF

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Don't know about you, but if it really did ever come to it, I'd rather be near the epicentre of one of the strikes and get obliterated instantly, rather than survive and suffer through fallout, radiation poising, breakdown in society etc.

Thankfully, I feel Ivan can rattle his saber as loudly as he likes, he wouldn't actually press the button. There is no way to win that battle for any side involved. If there was, it would have happened in the 70s/80s.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It will be announced on Social Media no doubt.
Yeah, but we wouldn't believe it, and 3 minutes isn't quite long enough for a full debate and conclusion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It will be announced on Social Media no doubt.

#kissyourarsegoodbye

Packing you bags and leaving when all the rich Russians suddenly leave London would buy you a bit more time.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It is in Putin's interest to stoke up up the nationalist rhetoric to sure up his own position. No free press there so Putin can say and do pretty much as he wishes. His people are being fed a completely different version of what is happening in Syria, while the West seems to be letting him get on with it. In the meantime it seems that Russian spending on the military is rising.

So yes I'm am a bit worried

While our press are feeding us their own version of what's happening in Syria and taking every opportunity to stoke up Russophobia.

Russia's military spending has risen in tandem with a huge build up of foreign military forces - led by the USA - along it's western border.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not to mention 3 minutes is not enough time for rich oligarchs and the establishment to sell their assets.
No, and quite the opposite - Vlad sells them his assets before the war.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here