Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's 'Most Prolific' 2012

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It took 16 posts a day every day to 'win' last year. Worryingly on a personal level, this doesn't sound very much to me!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Their main board appears to have had a sum total of TEN posts today, of which 9 are in one thread.

Brighton & Hove Albion - Seagulls Chat
Jesus wept seagullstedium.com.

T'is a shame there's a couple of nice touches, first and last post being one.
They do seem to be one and the same though lol's x.

They've also got an Albion road cyclist (judging by the avatar) I might have to go head hunting. lol's x

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It took 16 posts a day every to 'win' last year. Worryingly on a personal level, this doesn't sound very much to me!
I looked at the 2010 results and thought 'that's doable for 2011'.
I reached the dizzying heights of 96th (ish).

The same can not be said for this year. :facepalm:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
To be honest, I upgraded to Windows 7 at work and since then I get automatically logged out every time I navigate away from the page. Due to the repetitive nature of logging in EVERY time, its meant that I only post pretty rarely. I have no clue whether thats a good thing or not but it is, most certainly, a thing.

Jesus wept seagullstedium.com.

T'is a shame there's a couple of nice touches, first and last post being one.
They do seem to be one and the same though lol's x.

They've also got an Albion road cyclist (judging by the avatar) I might have to go head hunting. lol's x

That is f***ing DIRE, they even have one thread about how to get more members, and only ONE person replied.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That is f***ing DIRE, they even have one thread about how to get more members, and only ONE person replied.
It's banned from my work, but who is on there apart from martyn20 and lolololy girl hun xxx? I can't actually believe there are ten users - even Uncle Spielberg is giving it a swerve.

If NSC ever goes down (as it did in 2001 for about 2 months I recall), I shall be going to NSP for my Albion kicks, and make no mistake.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If NSC ever goes down (as it did in 2001 for about 2 months I recall), I shall be going to NSP for my Albion kicks, and make no mistake.

Will you be contributing to the 'If you had to get rid of TOMATOES or POTATOES, which would you choose?' poll though?

It's banned from my work, but who is on there apart from martyn20 and lolololy girl hun xxx? I can't actually believe there are ten users - even Uncle Spielberg is giving it a swerve.

Not sure really who's on it, a few names recognised on members list, Including PAUL VALLEY, but as nobody seems to post anything it's hard to tell.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's only been up and running since the Summer though, hasn't it?

I guess in fans forum world that's not long.

But I does prove their aren't too many disaffected NSC'ers around, no matter how much they moan about here.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
And the Winner, of the Seagulls Chat Most Prolific Award for 2012 is....
With...
17 Posts...
Everyone, as we're all equal!
Well Done All!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I bet seagullovergrimsby wins it. Including over 4,000 "brilliant" anti-Palace quips. :yawn:

I would be extremely disappointed with that lowly figure of anti SCUM jibes and retorts :lolol:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I do miss LadyGull and the flirting on here. :love:

The two I'll guess at are Edna Krabappel and Seagullsovergrimsby, who are both very good posters on NSC.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I do miss LadyGull and the flirting on here. :love:

The two I'll guess at are Edna Krabappel and Seagullsovergrimsby, who are both very good posters on NSC.

Shall I send her your love?
Slinky leans over and says hunny NSC are sending their love, then runs for cover.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here