Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's 'Most Prolific' 2012

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reckon seagullsovergrimsby will win again, despite never having left any kind of footprint on the site. Have never knowingly read one of his posts or been aware of any thread he's started. Maybe he's NSC equivalent of that Gary bloke who hacked all the US defence systems. In which case he should be extradited to Croydon. Even that kiddie who posted about 1000 posts in 3 days and added his complete medical history and possibly his date of birth and mother's maiden name in his signature never pissed all over the site like seagullsovergrimsby appears to have done. Personally I don't believe that seagullsovergrimsby is a real person. Nor Grimsby a real place.

Do not respond to this post. This is an automated reply to a post using the bold text seagullsovergrimsby 3 times.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
An Uncle Spielberg self requested ban is definately the way forward. Mendoza appears to have successfully weaned himself off the heroin-like North Stand Chat Message Board (from having been one of it's most prolific posters a while back).

Edit - oops just seen above post.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
An Uncle Spielberg self requested ban is definately the way forward. Mendoza appears to have successfully weaned himself off the heroin-like North Stand Chat Message Board (from having been one of it's most prolific posters a while back).

I think US' request for a ban was implemented by a mod then overturned by Bozza, saying we've got to take responsibility for our own Internet use, rather than expect the mods to.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We 'the geeks' have already had this conversation, not that you lot would have noticed!.

In a year of:-

A specific cycling thread.
A Brit winner of Le Tour.
Team GB smashing the Olympics.
Lance Armstrong.
People wanting bike buying info.

Oh and CMS getting dogs abuse.

I may well have gone from the 90's to the top 10, maybe even 5 thanks to CMS.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Special award for BHA express 3764 RIP:down:old mate

We lost a valuable poster in BHA Express.

He said what he thought even if it upset some people and he helped me out trying to get off valium with some very helpful PM's because he'd been through it all when he was younger.

RIP mate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well the arse dropped out of my personal life last November.
Professionally, I'm a postman which is kind of like being unemployed just without the lay ins.

This time has coincided with Pantani building me a new home @ 'Geek Towers' & Lance Armstrong.

So I reckon I've moved from the 90's into the top 10, but I think the chronic bouts of depression will keep me out of the 5000 club.
(Unless Wiggins test positive between now and the the of the year)

We 'the geeks' have already had this conversation, not that you lot would have noticed!.

In a year of:-

A specific cycling thread.
A Brit winner of Le Tour.
Team GB smashing the Olympics.
Lance Armstrong.
People wanting bike buying info.

Oh and CMS getting dogs abuse.

I may well have gone from the 90's to the top 10, maybe even 5 thanks to CMS.
Turns out repeating yourself helps self:facepalm:twat.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Worried that I'll be making a reappearance after dropping out last year - obviously had more to do.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
In the absence of the official result as of yet, predict your top 3...

1. Seagullsovergrimsby
2. Beach Hut
3. LadyGull

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seagullsovergrimsby
Goldstone Rapper
Stat Brother

It is worrying that I've got three weeks left at uni with lots of work to do, and I'm still looking at NSC and posting every few mins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Brother is a great shout. Wish I had thought about it harder.
You've gotta love the eclectic world of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club's premier independent supporters message board.

Well over 50% of my posts are about cycling :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here