Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's 'Most Prolific' 2012

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not looking forward to this at all, I fear I may have shot back into the top 30, maybe even the top 15 :down:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Confident I am safe.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
7234 for the year (in 2009) in a year is almost exactly 20 per day..... good grief

And say at an average of 2 minutes per post that would be 40 minutes out of your life per day... which doesn't actually add up to obsession.
Remember, some people, like myself have all day access to the internet and the likes of NSC, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Although I rarely log in to this place during the working day anymore, you could be having a breeze over a topic and make a quick reply. I've seen some terribly irrelevant forums where people post maybe 100-200 times a day on a consistent basis. So I don't think this place is really that bad or obsessive. I won't be in the top 40 this year I don't think (thank God), doesn't mean I don't read it any less. I, like many probably make our most posts on the official matchday threads, which can quite regularly be one or two word posts!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well that's most of my year summed up rather nicely there! :lolol:

In 2009 I featured in 14th, 2010 and 2011 I wasn't troubling the top 50 as I recall but I suspect my increased amount of time with my laptop, plus the use of Tapatalk, will have returned me back into the top 50 for this year. Happily, with the help of one of the all time great NSCers, I have managed to get myself a new job with a rather handy company to commence from next wednesday. [MENTION=18774]Rugrat[/MENTION], NSC thanks you!

You're most welcome and the very best of luck with it. I did it to prove how anyone can help anyone if they set their mind to it and without needing to expend too much effort. You never know it might be my turn next!!

For all the right reasons I hope you don't make the top 50 in 2013!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Never been in one of these lists and confident I won't be this year either.

I just don't have that much to say that I think people would care about!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Although thankfully SEB hasn't posted much either

sulley.jpg

Lest we forget
:nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon seagullsovergrimsby will win again, despite never having left any kind of footprint on the site. Have never knowingly read one of his posts or been aware of any thread he's started. Maybe he's NSC equivalent of that Gary bloke who hacked all the US defence systems. In which case he should be extradited to Croydon. Even that kiddie who posted about 1000 posts in 3 days and added his complete medical history and possibly his date of birth and mother's maiden name in his signature never pissed all over the site like seagullsovergrimsby appears to have done. Personally I don't believe that seagullsovergrimsby is a real person. Nor Grimsby a real place.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Reckon seagullsovergrimsby will win again, despite never having left any kind of footprint on the site. Have never knowingly read one of his posts or been aware of any thread he's started. Maybe he's NSC equivalent of that Gary bloke who hacked all the US defence systems. In which case he should be extradited to Croydon. Even that kiddie who posted about 1000 posts in 3 days and added his complete medical history and possibly his date of birth and mother's maiden name in his signature never pissed all over the site like seagullsovergrimsby appears to have done. Personally I don't believe that seagullsovergrimsby is a real person. Nor Grimsby a real place.
The ONLY thing i know about him is the use of the words "Crap Town" :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Reckon seagullsovergrimsby will win again, despite never having left any kind of footprint on the site. Have never knowingly read one of his posts or been aware of any thread he's started.

That's how I see my NSC input, away from cycling.
I image there will be a fair few posters who have no interest in 2 wheeled sport, that are going to wonder who the hell I am, and how I got into the top 10.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's how I see my NSC input, away from cycling.
I image there will be a fair few posters who have no interest in 2 wheeled sport, that are going to wonder who the hell I am, and how I got into the top 10.

Well you HAVE started a fairly substantial number of mildly annoying threads recently so who knows? :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well you HAVE started a fairly substantial number of mildly annoying threads recently so who knows? :wink:
Yeah but I've always done that, and not troubled the scoreboard.

Just out of interest, which were particularly annoying?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah but I've always done that, and not troubled the scoreboard.

Just out of interest, which were particularly annoying?

Dunno, I'm not STALKING you or anything y'understand, but maybe ones about your missus having trouble with your kid in the supermarket or aren't people in supermarkets rude or something like that. As a betting man I'm WAY more interested in your thoughts on whether Chief Wiggums should again be allowed to win the Tour De France by Team Sky next season despite there being the odd mountain range between him and victory that others in his team would handle SO much better... :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunno, I'm not STALKING you or anything y'understand, but maybe ones about your missus having trouble with your kid in the supermarket or aren't people in supermarkets rude or something like that. As a betting man I'm WAY more interested in your thoughts on whether Chief Wiggums should again be allowed to win the Tour De France by Team Sky next season despite there being the odd mountain range between him and victory that others in his team would handle SO much better... :wink:
Ah Stat and the supermarket.

We've not been back long, from an UNEVENTFUL trip.

No Wiggo won't win Le Tour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here