Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's most hated

Who is it?

• Teachers: bone-idle work shy lefties who are seemingly always on holiday

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cyclists: Red-light jumping non (road) tax payers who prefer the pavement to roads and cycle lanes

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • EU: The beacon of corruption and bureaucracy. Every closer union my @arse

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • The Tories: Selfish, nasty arrogant bullies. I'm all right Jack!

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • The Labour Party: Cluless commies who cannot run an economy. Where's the gold?

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Muslims: Funny religion and a threat to everything British.

Votes: 29 15.3%
  • Other: Have I missed anyone?

Votes: 30 15.9%

• Total voters

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Other - Right wing, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist Neanderthals.

Thought you progressives were supposed to be tolerant of other peoples views. In this day of tolerance, after all you progressives love the religion of peace which is misogynistic, homophobic, racist and right wing.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Given the amount of right wing drivel spouted on here, much like across the comments of the Argus website, I'm shocked but delighted to see Cameron's cronies topping this poll. I guess it just goes to show that those who squawk loudest don't actually represent the views of the majority.

Well done NSC, I'm proud of you

The loud majority on here are left leaning. There are a few execptions the other way but outnumbered.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Given the amount of right wing drivel spouted on here, much like across the comments of the Argus website, I'm shocked but delighted to see Cameron's cronies topping this poll. I guess it just goes to show that those who squawk loudest don't actually represent the views of the majority.

Unfortunately, I think the tories only topped the poll because the right wing vote was split between hating Muslims, Labour and the EU, (and probably cyclists).

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The loud majority on here are left leaning. There are a few execptions the other way but outnumbered.

I probably don't spend enough time on here to be honest. But I've only really noticed Mustafa Kemal and Mr Tubthumper as obvious lefties. Whereas there are posters like our dear leader Bozza, Buzzer, the moronic Hove Born & Bred, Uncle C and many others who aren't shy about nailing their colours to the blue mast.

Not that I've any interest in making this an us v them argument. Some of these folk are actually decent chaps who simply sit on the other side of the political spectrum from myself.

However, I did purposefully avoid this forum for a good month after the election as I couldn't stand the thought of all the crowing from team Tory, fearing those of my ilk would be greatly outnumbered.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Comparing NSC to The Argue Comments is like comparing, well, their is no reasonable comparison. NSC shows great civility when you consider that rags dregs. I've made a few thousand posts here, I wouldn't go anywhere near that tabloid cesspit.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

With 5 rightwing options and one left this would funnel/condense the leftwing vote onto Cameron. I'm just sad you didn't spot it, but having a white heterosexual middle class male top the poll must be an elixir that would cause a Politically correct orgasm.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
With 5 rightwing options and one left this would funnel/condense the leftwing vote onto Cameron. I'm just sad you didn't spot it, but having a white heterosexual middle class male top the poll must be an elixir that would cause a Politically correct orgasm.

I suppose you're right. That crafty Herr Tubthumper has manipulated poll options so as to split the right wing vote whilst uniting the left.

Great work [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I suppose you're right. That crafty Herr Tubthumper has manipulated poll options so as to split the right wing vote whilst uniting the left.

Great work [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]

Maybe the right just spend more time on hate than the left??

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm amazed at all the votes for the Tories. After the Labour Party ruined the British economy, opened the doors to unregulated immigration, and involved us in an illegal war in Iraq which cost 179 British lives, we can only be thankful that the Tories came along to rescue the country.

1. You're taking this too seriously........ and
2. I voted for the Tories, so yah boo sucks to you, cos they're ruining the country now.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I probably don't spend enough time on here to be honest. But I've only really noticed Mustafa Kemal and Mr Tubthumper as obvious lefties. Whereas there are posters like our dear leader Bozza, Buzzer, the moronic Hove Born & Bred, Uncle C and many others who aren't shy about nailing their colours to the blue mast.

Not that I've any interest in making this an us v them argument. Some of these folk are actually decent chaps who simply sit on the other side of the political spectrum from myself.

However, I did purposefully avoid this forum for a good month after the election as I couldn't stand the thought of all the crowing from team Tory, fearing those of my ilk would be greatly outnumbered.

There are many more lefties who made much noise during the election, eg Ernest. There was a notorious poll by Mustafa which was so biaised it indicated that there were only two right wing voters on this site lol

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
What about bankers, immigrants & benefits cheats & feckless benefits claimants

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Except that I was quite open about voting for Caroline Lucas in the General Election and have been arguing vociferously against the austerity measures imposed on Greece, so does that make me left or right-wing?

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why arn't Recruitment Agents on the poll ? ???

RIP Frank.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Except that I was quite open about voting for Caroline Lucas in the General Election and have been arguing vociferously against the austerity measures imposed on Greece, so does that make me left or right-wing?

From memory you have posted that you're an unashamed Tory voter BUT have supported Dr Lucas as she's been a great constituency MP. And I've nothing but respect for that view. Being politically aligned to one side of the spectrum but then picking a local MP whose views aren't broadly aligned to your own but who has shown herself to be good for the local area is how politics should be. Pick the candidate and not the party. If this were a common policy you'd suddenly lose all these career politicians being parachuted into party safe seats and instead our MPs would be campaigning on what matters most to the local residents they're meant to serve.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

More importantly can you put in a cross that beats the first man?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here