Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's most hated

Who is it?

• Teachers: bone-idle work shy lefties who are seemingly always on holiday

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cyclists: Red-light jumping non (road) tax payers who prefer the pavement to roads and cycle lanes

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • EU: The beacon of corruption and bureaucracy. Every closer union my @arse

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • The Tories: Selfish, nasty arrogant bullies. I'm all right Jack!

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • The Labour Party: Cluless commies who cannot run an economy. Where's the gold?

Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Muslims: Funny religion and a threat to everything British.

Votes: 29 15.3%
  • Other: Have I missed anyone?

Votes: 30 15.9%

• Total voters

SAC

May 21, 2014
There are five listed that are though of as left wing/left leaning but just the Tories and Muslims on the right wing.

Looks like someone if trying to skew the poll.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In all seriousness, we shouldn't hate any of those groups - they are all in it with the best intentions, but often let down by a few bad apples and rotten eggs.

I don't think this is a helpful thread, even if it is tongue in cheek. We should be focusing on positive emotions such as compassion and empathy, rather than hate and resentment.

:wozza::rolleyes::facepalm: Bet you are fun at parties!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
How about tin pot opposition fans who troll NSC, trying to enhance there amoeba iq, instead of languishing in there own fan based emporium :whistle:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I showed the list to my girlfriend. She said she didn't hate any of them. I pointed out that not having an opinion was how dictatorships started and how lucky it was she didn't do anything important. Food for thought and lucky we've got a spare bathroom.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
UKIP(ers)? Bunch of right wing nutters who can't count as high as their own IQ?

:fishing:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I don't know if that's an insult or a complement.

I was going for an insult with the implication being they have a low IQ (thus believe the fear mongering UKIP spread) and can't count beyond 50. I don't actually believe that by the way but as we're throwing cliches and stereotypes about I thought I'd throw that in as there is always an active thread on UKIP somewhere on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here