Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSCQuotes twitter

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The ironic one is "Bridcutt is the best holding mid in the championship" ... haha err, Jedinak anyone?

So we're not allowed to think bridcutt is but they're allowed to say jedinak is. Riiiight. Standard palace, say whatever they want to suit their own agenda but can't see their own delusions or hypocrisy.

Jedinak ? Isn't he the fella that plays with a CLOWN mask in a team of CIRCUS FREAKS ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just seen another raft of classic NSC lunacy. Very entertaining, if a little desperate.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They go through NSC more thorough than most of us lot as i cant recall reading most of the comments they have posted !!

There is indeed now a Palace version too - called PalaceBBSQuotes or something like that - one of them said they have the best atmosphere in the league !!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They go through NSC more thorough than most of us lot as i cant recall reading most of the comments they have posted !!

There is indeed now a Palace version too - called PalaceBBSQuotes or something like that - one of them said they have the best atmosphere in the league !!

Best atmosphere? :lolol: Deluded.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

its a country mile better than ours. Im sorry to say that, but its fact.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
its a country mile better than ours. Im sorry to say that, but its fact.

No, its not. Thirty cretins banging a drum does not equate to an atmosphere. Granted they're loud when they score, but otherwise 95% of their crowd sit in silence.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Palace version is on Twitter at http://twitter.com/palacebbsquotes

Some recent samples:

"[Brighton] rely on boring, sideways, backwards football & can't play against a direct team with pace.They seem mentally weak as well"

"[Jonathan] Williams will be our wiltshire (sic) until Arsenal make a bid next year to make him their second wiltshire"

"[Glenn Murray] wouldn't get anything like the same service playing for England"

"If we lost to [Brighton] in [Play Offs] they'd be in Prem with about £90m, a new stadium & boost in support & we would be their bitches."

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
No, its not. Thirty cretins banging a drum does not equate to an atmosphere. Granted they're loud when they score, but otherwise 95% of their crowd sit in silence.

thats rubbish. they do create a decent noise for the majority of the game, where as we sing the same rubbish week in week out with no identity. 90% of the songs relate to Palace which makes me cringe and apart from GOSBTS and Allllbbiioonnnnnnn we have no song of our own. time to up the anti and come up with something new.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
thats rubbish. they do create a decent noise for the majority of the game, where as we sing the same rubbish week in week out with no identity. 90% of the songs relate to Palace which makes me cringe and apart from GOSBTS and Allllbbiioonnnnnnn we have no song of our own. time to up the anti and come up with something new.

Go on then - if you dont think its good then sing up and make a change yourself !! Admittedly it has tailed off since the start of the season, now we really do have a good chance of promotion - i suspect it will improve - starting Saturday.

A drum, goal music and shouting a scorers name isnt an atmosphere, neither are "ultras".

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I think we have more song variety than you give us credit for.

We are Brighton is brilliant when everybody sings, especially the loud bit after the quiet bit. The GP Blue & White army looks and sounds brilliant when everybody (inc E & W) is doing it as does the great escape. There are also a few good player songs. Brighton Aces as well, Hey Jude, Na Na Hey Ney. All of these are not about Palace.

When the NW corner is full (and to a certain extent the NE) the North stand will no longer be so isolated and the rest of the stands may find they join in more.

NONE of these songs need a little drummer boy.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Go on then - if you dont think its good then sing up and make a change yourself !! Admittedly it has tailed off since the start of the season, now we really do have a good chance of promotion - i suspect it will improve - starting Saturday.

A drum, goal music and shouting a scorers name isnt an atmosphere, neither are "ultras".

i do sing, but im not artisic enough to come with with my own!!! Ive not said our atmosphere is bad, its ok and as Gazwag says we can generate some really good noise, but more often than not its all about palace, it does make me cringe. and for the record, I think the ultras are a joke and no we dont need a drum!!! I think what i am trying to say is that we could do with a new signature song which gets everyone going. I want it to be as noisy as hell when we are at home, so its an intimidating place to come to.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think we have more song variety than you give us credit for.

We are Brighton is brilliant when everybody sings, especially the loud bit after the quiet bit. The GP Blue & White army looks and sounds brilliant when everybody (inc E & W) is doing it as does the great escape. There are also a few good player songs. Brighton Aces as well, Hey Jude, Na Na Hey Ney. All of these are not about Palace.

When the NW corner is full (and to a certain extent the NE) the North stand will no longer be so isolated and the rest of the stands may find they join in more.

NONE of these songs need a little drummer boy.

haha, certainly no drummer boy!! Your right about the songs, i suppose I am basing it on the last few games when its been a bit flat. Hopefully now we are in 6th, we can get it going again until the end of the season.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
i do sing, but im not artisic enough to come with with my own!!! Ive not said our atmosphere is bad, its ok and as Gazwag says we can generate some really good noise, but more often than not its all about palace, it does make me cringe. and for the record, I think the ultras are a joke and no we dont need a drum!!! I think what i am trying to say is that we could do with a new signature song which gets everyone going. I want it to be as noisy as hell when we are at home, so its an intimidating place to come to.

Our signature song is GOSBTS and the signature chant is ALBIYAWN. "Stand up if you hate Palace" is now only really sung when stewards tell people to sit down.

Do agree we need a fresh song though, just cant actually think of one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here