Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSCQuotes twitter

JamieMcGinlay

Nov 28, 2012
some funny palace fan has made a twitter account called [MENTION=5698]NSC[/MENTION]Quotes

has anyone else seen it?

the biggest load of shit i have ever seen! :wanker:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Someone said it was Seaside who set that up. Maybe it's not.

Someone would have to be pretty obsessed to do it, though, in all honesty :lolol:

Actually, just read through it. It's quality really - very entertaining.

If I say the the quotes contain a lot of truth, will I be requoted? :lolol:

Last edited:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He wasn't called Jamie McGinlay was he? And f***ed up the link to the twitter account while advertising it on NSC?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
That ginger bloke in the nsc quotes banner killed seven people with his left ear

(should be worth a quote i would hope)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
My God whoever that is needs a life badly...

besides, all it really goes to show is how much Palace fans care how much we think! Bless...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Let me get this straight, as I've never used twitter or have any particular desire to and know sod all about it, but..... am I right in thinking this is a Palace Fan that has set up a specific user account on twitter just to post quotes of things we have posted on here?

If so, then FFS, how sad is that. :facepalm:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Let me get this straight, as I've never used twitter or have any particular desire to and know sod all about it, but..... am I right in thinking this is a Palace Fan that has set up a specific user account on twitter just to post quotes of things we have posted on here?

He also uses it to go round begging other Palace twitter users for retweets - so it's not a complete waste of time.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

I just worry it won't be long until a brighton fan decides to do the same for their message boards, really hope they don't but think it's somewhat inevitable

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Let's face it, there is plenty of ammunition for him on this site these days

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We do give Palace fans a lot dont we ? Then BBS does too come to think of it. A BBSQuotes Twitter is almost a given now !!

All that said, im disappointed that i havent actually been quoted, ive said a lot of shit in the last week or so. Bet they are praying for us to lose 5-0 tomorrow, will be absolute gold for them !!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The best twitter feed of that nature is RAWK Meltdown, which quotes Liverpool fans on Red and White Kop.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That is the funniest thing I have seen on twitter, ever. A palace fan trawls though NSC then cut and pastes a post he/she has seen on here, now that is an obsession. Still better than burning down the local businesses premises I suppose.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We should just copy and paste a few choice quotes from here and Tweet them to them

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I like it. Good idea, quite funny.

How do we know it is a Palace fan?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The ironic one is "Bridcutt is the best holding mid in the championship" ... haha err, Jedinak anyone?

So we're not allowed to think bridcutt is but they're allowed to say jedinak is. Riiiight. Standard palace, say whatever they want to suit their own agenda but can't see their own delusions or hypocrisy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here