Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC XI v Doncaster Rovers Supporters **NOW WITH MATCH PICS**

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I can if I can get a lift from the station to where the match is.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I can offer to give a lift to 3 players from Donny station to the pitch if that would help.

I can't play, I'm afraid - knees have gone and even when I played I was total sh*t (no, really, total sh*t - school 3rd II was the pinnacle of my glittering career).

PM me if a lift is helpful. Or if someone is co-ordinating transport, then that person can PM me??

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I can offer to give a lift to 3 players from Donny station to the pitch if that would help.

I can't play, I'm afraid - knees have gone and even when I played I was total sh*t (no, really, total sh*t - school 3rd II was the pinnacle of my glittering career).

PM me if a lift is helpful. Or if someone is co-ordinating transport, then that person can PM me??

One place gone; two still available. Donny rail station at 10:00; lift to Keepmoat after we (well, you, tbh) trounce their lot included. PM me if needed.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It would be great if we could have some support too, so if you are going to the match, pitch up early and come and watch.

Doncaster are also laying on some chip butties after the match!

Seagull in Range

Oct 20, 2004
Mossley
I'm still anticipating playing, would also appreciate a lift from the station if anyone still has any room/ is passing. I will be in Donny from around 9.30, with (probably) a supporter in tow.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
NSC XI v Doncaster Rovers Supporters November 2: **Players still needed**

Contact Goldstone 1976 if you want a lift. I think he still had space in his car. Failing that I will come to the station and collect you

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm aiming to be there in time for KO and give NSC's finest a bit of support.

I hung up my boots years ago but I'm happy to provide the magic sponge and half time oranges, if required.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Do you need to know our preferred positions in advance? To be helpful I can play anywhere apart from in goal. Or is it going to be like a childrens match where we all chase the ball up and down the pitch?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
NSC XI v Doncaster Rovers Supporters November 2: **Players still needed**

I'm aiming to be there in time for KO and give NSC's finest a bit of support.

I hung up my boots years ago but I'm happy to provide the magic sponge and half time oranges, if required.

Bring your boots, you know you want to!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm still anticipating playing, would also appreciate a lift from the station if anyone still has any room/ is passing. I will be in Donny from around 9.30, with (probably) a supporter in tow.

Contact Goldstone 1976 if you want a lift. I think he still had space in his car. Failing that I will come to the station and collect you

Yep, still have two spaces in the car. Already picking someone up at 10:00 at Donny station; PM me for car and contact details if you want to join us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here