Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC XI v Doncaster Rovers Supporters **NOW WITH MATCH PICS**

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

the same venue as last time , for those driving up take the A1M and turn off at Blyth services, cross over the A1M and turn onto the A614 then immediate left (sign posted Harworth). Head straight through the village and cross over the A631 onto the B6463 which takes you into Rossington.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?...=blyth&st=3&tl=Map+of+Blyth,+Nottinghamshire+[City/Town/Village]&searchp=ids.srf&mapp=map.srf

i prefer using the Dartford Tunnel then M11 and A14 before joining the A1M, it takes me about 4 hours from Haywards Heath on a clear run .

Seagull in Range

Oct 20, 2004
Mossley
I'll be coming by train. Last time I met up with a couple of others and got a cab from the station to the venue, no probs to do it again.

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
My son Logan (you may remember deaf lad who played couple of years ago) is interested in playing in the game again. We are still living in Doncaster so can make it easily.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My son Logan (you may remember deaf lad who played couple of years ago) is interested in playing in the game again. We are still living in Doncaster so can make it easily.

Great, will add him to the list!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If I could afford the trip/travel costs to Donny I'd be happy to get involved but I'm short of work at the moment so not the best time! Good luck to you guys though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here