Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Crocs football match

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Adriodinho said:
stop acting a cock, i had to put up with a lot to come down and fill the numbers.

Least you could do is to give me a bit more respect for even coming last time.

Do calm down and take it on the chin, Yours and Kev's rift gets boring after a while. Did you even say anything to each other at the last game?

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty lover, if we aren't playing til * can I indeed get a lift with you? You can blow your load in my face if you like.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I reckon alijenkins will be up for it, I dont think jaz gets back off holiday till the thursday but he will deffinatly be up for it, I could get a few all stars to guest appear for nscn11 if it comes to it.;)

if that was to be the case your crocs ass will be grass.

Oct 25, 2003
whoah whoah- can we keep "guest appearances" to a minimum

you should easily be able to get 3 more from this board

you're ass will be astroturf:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
pishhead said:
I reckon alijenkins will be up for it, I dont think jaz gets back off holiday till the thursday but he will deffinatly be up for it, I could get a few all stars to guest appear for nscn11 if it comes to it.;)

if that was to be the case your crocs ass will be grass.

You need 7.

As to the second point that is unlikely, The beast is making his debut for the crocs this week and you will be unable to cope with the lightening pace and flair that will be brought to crocs.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Right, i am going to book it now.

Although if they need payment i won't be able to as i don't have a debit card, but hopefully it'll be a pay on the day thing

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
I might drink less this time :)

Adriodinho said:
stop acting a cock, i had to put up with a lot to come down and fill the numbers.

Least you could do is to give me a bit more respect for even coming last time.

Shut up you spastic.

No-one forced you to go. :rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
tommy boy said:
it'll be fine

Bollocks it will be.

They need payment before Thursday, either by Cheque or cash, or by card over the phone.

We've been reserved a pitch - if anyone can pay the £49 quid it'd be very helpful (they would obviously get it back on the day!). Any kind Volunteers, please PM me:)

Oct 25, 2003
yeah, casually strutting around with a can of strongbow IN HAND whilst making vague attempts to kick the ball

drink at half time? or can't you wait that long you ALCOHOLIC

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Where the f*** is it, I always thought Waterhall was by the start of the A23?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here