Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] NSC slow?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mines been terrible all day no matter what Internet wifi etc I’m on - anyone else?

Keeps freezing etc.

Not sure if it’s anything to do with the adverts at the bottom but small hunch says it may be as keeps happening when they appear…

Thanks

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mines been terrible all day no matter what Internet wifi etc I’m on - anyone else?

Keeps freezing etc.

Not sure if it’s anything to do with the adverts at the bottom but small hunch says it may be as keeps happening when they appear…

Thanks
Yep, same (on IOS but seems ok on PC) . Pages take ages to load, sometimes don’t load at all and have to refresh.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you with Virgin? It’s been absolutely fine for me all day. I am not with those clowns

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Keeps freezing etc.

Thanks
I’ve heard it’s a new tool B can use for certain posters to minimise their ability to post …..no problem here

😉😂😂😂

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve heard it’s a new tool B can use for certain posters to minimise their ability to post …..no problem here

😉😂😂😂
I wouldn’t blame the mods one bit 😜 no virgin for years here no…

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wouldn’t blame the mods one bit 😜 no virgin for years here no…
It's tempting, but no...

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 21.15.15.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was a little bit flow for me after the game last night, but it was VERY busy. It's been OK today for me both on Mac/Safari at home and iPhone/Safari when out and about.

I've not made any changes recently, but I'll see if I can see anything obviously amiss.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS Murray

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
For what it's worth, it seems to be working fine for me.
I choose to believe these problems are why nobody has been liking or engaging with my posts, rather than their uninteresting content.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
iPhone has been sluggish for me a couple of times in the last two days. PC has been fine

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes that’s what I should have said, computer fine but iPhone (Chrome), really playing up for the last couple of days.

It’s taken me a while to be able to type this message as it keeps freezing!
Yep, I use Chrome on my iPhone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here