Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Slacker Trophy

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I hereby lay claim to the NSC Warren Aspinall Memorial Slacker Trophy for the Fewest Postings Over the Longest Period.

Over my glorious 8 years of NSC registration I have managed a grand total of 54 posts. That's an impressive 6.7 per year.

I blame the distance (8,000 miles). No wonder the carrier pigeons in the humble grass hut loft look knackered.

Any challengers for the title? Time was, back in the early Oughts, I could have been a contender. :bla:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I hereby lay claim to the NSC Warren Aspinall Memorial Slacker Trophy for the Fewest Postings Over the Longest Period.

Over my glorious 8 years of NSC registration I have managed a grand total of 54 posts. That's an impressive 6.7 per year.

I blame the distance (8,000 miles). No wonder the carrier pigeons in the humble grass hut loft look knackered.

Any challengers for the title? Time was, back in the early Oughts, I could have been a contender. :bla:

I've just read two posts by you in the last two minutes - you're turning into a right :postwhore:

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
:angry: Good Heavens, no, Mumm. Mr. Fleetwood, that nice Oprah Winfrey, Michael Bolton, NBA coach Don Nelson... all johnny-come-latelys who live on the wrong side of the cane fields in simply classless nouveau riche gated communities.

We Hammock dwellers, on the other hand, to use a footy analogy, are the terrace-standing bovver boys to the likes of their prawn sandwich 1901 brigade. We make do in our humble grass hut, sand floor, spam in the larder, flip-flops when we can afford them, etc.

Anyway, must sign off, I have some slacking to do and I'm incomfortably close to my annual quota of posts... :thumbsup:

Troy Savage

Sep 10, 2004

Stop spamming NSC. We've heard quite enough from Hawaii, thank you very much.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

It's all about you, isn't it. You're just an attention seeking git! *Joke*

I thought my 125 posts a year was bad, though on the plus side most of them have upset that knobby Art vs Science.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Wow there was I thinking that I must have the lowest posting rate with 25 a year. I doff my cap to you good sir :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here