Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC Quiz League 2020- The Domestic Season

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bloody hell, toughest set yet!

I think I know six or seven. I can have an educated guess at two or three others but the rest will be shots in the dark.

Looks like my cup run will end and I'll be dangerously close to the relegation zone:ohmy:

That's the idea. The optimum average score I aim for is 55-60%. It's running slightly above this time round.

Last round was 70%. Only a couple of questions a round should be out of reach for an educated guess though. Some may have got the referee question. I haven't looked. More to come in though. It's a bit slow.

EDIT: No-one has got the referee yet. REALLY surprised. The educated guess is a common name from the time but wrong. (No speculation anyone as answers are to come). If no-one does get it they'll be kicking themselves when they see the answer.

Last edited:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]* [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION] [MENTION=4361]Shirty[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21056]Smirko[/MENTION] [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION]*

Roll up, roll up.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
On it.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]* [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION] [MENTION=4361]Shirty[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21056]Smirko[/MENTION] [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION]*

Roll up, roll up.

Not on your list but haven’t submitted yet. Tomorrow squire sorry

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
For the first time ever, I have failed to even come up with an answer for two questions - Q7 and Q13. Tough.

Agree guessed but now know they're wrong. 13 was a good one.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Still no correct answers to question 7 with only a small number of entrants to come.

Feel free to look the answer up (if you haven't sent your entries in then DON'T :lolol:) I thought it was hard but I'm so surprised no-one got it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Still no correct answers to question 7 with only a small number of entrants to come.

Feel free to look the answer up (if you haven't sent your entries in then DON'T [emoji38]ol:) I thought it was hard but I'm so surprised no-one got it.
I have, and I've still never heard of who it apparently was.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One person HAS now got it. But has used the wrong first name. He will, however, get the point under the 'they knew who they meant' rule.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Feel free to look the answer up (if you haven't sent your entries in then DON'T :lolol:) I thought it was hard but I'm so surprised no-one got it.

Iv'e got that right , he was mates with my dad and sang in his band :lolol:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Iv'e got that right , he was mates with my dad and sang in his band :lolol:

Maybe I should WITHDRAW your generous point as you got his first name wrong.

Unless you are available Sunday as we are one short :laugh:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One to come- [MENTION=27836]Barham's tash[/MENTION]. Will mark tomorrow after the footie.

Moving towards the business end.

Questions set to get the old noodles working...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here