Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC Quiz League 2020- The Domestic Season

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One would think that Ben White has actually been SINGED for [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Already spent about an hour trying to think of one of the answers, and decided to give up.
I could probably spend the next 72 hours trying to think of the answer and wouldn't get it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Three defeats on the spin - now perilously close to the drop zone.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Edit

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I was doing so well till this week's questions arrived. Inspired, educated and lucky guesses have served me well, but I fear a tumble to mid table obscurity is looming.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bloody hell, toughest set yet!

I think I know six or seven. I can have an educated guess at two or three others but the rest will be shots in the dark.

Looks like my cup run will end and I'll be dangerously close to the relegation zone:ohmy:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:bounce:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You can bounce all you like. I'll not be getting in early doors......you'll only delete it all and I'll have to start again......I can't concentrate with all this pressure.......wish it was fridat

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:bounce:

Bit slow this week. Pressure mounts.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Firmly on course for the wooden spoon, calling in the receivers and folding the club. Rock bottom of Div 2 without a single point.

I take my hat off to those above me. Maybe my technique is all wrong, but I just try to do the questions in 5–10 minutes flat: if I know it, I know it; if I don't, then an educated guess is all I can ever do. At best it seems to get me 3–4 right answers in every 10, but when others are frequently rocking up with near maximums then I'm never going to be a contender.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I think I've had a nightmare this week - I am in awe of anyone who scores over 10 with that set of questions.

After checking most of the answers even my considered guesses were way off !

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think I've had a nightmare this week - I am in awe of anyone who scores over 10 with that set of questions.

After checking most of the answers even my considered guesses were way off !

Next week will be really hard as it is the last set.

That said, they will be questions that an educated guess might seal a result on.

It's the same for everyone too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's ony harder if you don't know the answer, but hopefully not too many questions like who were the referees for the 2 legs of the 1969 Inter City Fairs Cup Final, or there could be a lot of 0-0 draws next week.
Easy. :whistle:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
As an older supporter of the Albion I should know more of the questions about them as i lived through that time. However my memory is going. I tried to name all 11 players of the 83 Cup Final side but couldn't do it. Shameful.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here