Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC posters from the dim and distant...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yorkie?

Didn't she flounce off, having had several clashes with various posters? If I remember correctly, she did seem a bit 'precious' about her views, and seemed to take disagreement or banter personally.

Still posts under a new name I believe.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yorkie?

Didn't she flounce off, having had several clashes with various posters? If I remember correctly, she did seem a bit 'precious' about her views, and seemed to take disagreement or banter personally.

Still posts under a new name I believe.

hybrid_x?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ah; back in the day when Gary used to run things. I fondly remember the Prof. who was the first of many to correct the grammar of those who frankly knew no better. He was an absolute hoot. His major gripe, with regard to my posts, was my improper use of the semicolon; I could never quite get the hang of it.

Kosh

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
At one time, was it around 2004 or so you'd log in here and it was virtually a private conversation between Artois and the Full Harris, with Safeway occasionally joining in. Artois might have been around from time to time, but TFH seems to have gone for good. Not seen Marc (ex-Crabtree BHA?) or Chappers for a while either. I think Purple People Eater used to be another Palace troll - people dealt with him by posting recipes in response to nearly all his posts. The Reading posters I think were Royal Ali with whom we had quite a lot of banter when we were chasing them for the title in 2001-2002 (whom I've met a few times - really decent bloke) and someone else whose username I've forgotten - Wilts?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I got Wilts a ticket for the West Ham cup game. Haven't seen or heard of him since we moved to the Amex though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's not posted for over a year.

What is the great man playing at? Sort it out.

What happened to those unsavoury clowns who worked at some company in Haywards Heath, FG, Edgar, Lethal Weapon? Unpleasantly racist, often offering people out for fights, generally unfunny. Thank god times have changed.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
1067 seagull, who was the poster who claimed Alan Ball should be appointed manager three years after Ball died.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There are several gone missing (apart from the ones mentioned).

How about Gunter who was obsessed with cock sizes? How about that Hungarian fella, Gyuriba (sp?? There was Brighton Bird who famously flounced and wasn't there a sports journalist who always went on about Jake Robinson. Can't remember his username but he flounced off too, I think

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Storer 68 is someone who I haven't noticed for a long time
Storer 68 is usually to be found somewhere in WSU on matchdays, but doesn't have access to a computer these days to post endless drivel when he was supposed to be working.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Hey, it's the good mover for a big guy! Hope all is well sir. Is the yellow fleece of Griffin Park fame in a glass case in the club museum yet? *oldskoolcliquereference*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here