Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC posters from the dim and distant...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
For a real blast from the past, who remembers Bueno (sp?), The Orient fan who mouthed off until someone sussed he worked their as the PA announcer. Did he become Watford O/Candles or was that another East Ender with a chip on his shoulder. Probably late 90s.

Watford O and bueno are different people. The latter was initially unpaid but was put on the books by the chairman so he could assert more leverage(allegedly)....censorship(allegedly). The former was a good way along the autistic spectrum imo.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would still love to see the Complete Badger back on here.

Forthright opinions, a really readable, direct style and a knack of pinpointing aspects of the game others missed, plus his views always polarised opinion. A much-missed NSC pundit so far as I am concerned.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would still love to see the Complete Badger back on here.

Forthright opinions, a really readable, direct style and a knack of pinpointing aspects of the game others missed, plus his views always polarised opinion. A much-missed NSC pundit so far as I am concerned.

Oh he's on here. It's not up to me to out people when they start secondary accounts though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here