NSC Player Sponsorship - Still time to Pledge

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lush said:
Presentations on the pitch of sponsored shirts? Is this a new thing? Or have I missed it while in the pub? :drink:

Possibly the latter - it is a feature of the way player sponsorships are done this season.

We'll have the chance to have a few people go on the pitch and be photoed with the big man, and receive two framed shirts - one home and one away. I'll then do a draw of all those who stumped up cash to see who gets to keep them.

As above, the date is fortuitous since it coincides with the NSC meet-up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
BrightonBird said:
Ok. I am a stupid person I know, but having problem doing it over the internet. Is there any chance I can pm someone with my card details, and they take it out for me? Let me know ASAP.

Ta,

Doesn't quite work like that BB! And you don't want to go handing your card details out.

You just need to make a transfer to:

Sort code: 20-46-73
Account number: 90637335

If you can't do it on-line, you can do it over the counter in a Barclays branch. Or you can send me a cheque.

Bozza said:
Doesn't quite work like that BB! And you don't want to go handing your card details out.

You just need to make a transfer to:

Sort code: 20-46-73
Account number: 90637335

If you can't do it on-line, you can do it over the counter in a Barclays branch. Or you can send me a cheque.

Well I am stupid when it comes to things like this! I'll do it over the counter then - much easier!

£10 enough or would you like a nice round £20?

Happy Birthday btw!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
£20 would be wonderful - takes us closer to a further sponsorship.

JAMC - tenner received in my account.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've got £720 in, £740 if you count BrightonBird's £20.

There is still £70 outstanding which would make £810. We would need £900 to allow us to do an away shirt sponsorship. One kind chap has, a few weeks ago, offered to make up the shortfall if we were close-ish to getting another shirt.

Alternatively, only 41 people have actually paid into the fund - there has to be more NSC users with a spare tenner for the club, doesn't there?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ther emust be more, After all what do you get for a tenner these days 4 pints if your lucky.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Money received from BrightonBird and HappySeagull today takes the running total to £780.

We are £120 away from an away shirt sponsorship (which we'd go for, D.O., as it's the lesser of the two targets)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Errrm - the idea was not to tap up existing donors, but for some new people to come forward.

I guess I'll have to tip a few more quid into the pot myself now.

Thanks a lot El Pres.

I hope you're happy now Lush.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes indeed!

Either on-line/over the counter using my bank account details on this thread, or PM me for address for cheque/P.O.s etc.

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
My branch doesn't have a counter! But I'll pay it in somewhere within the next few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports