Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Player Sponsorship - Still time to Pledge

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lush said:
In theory. In practice I've only had to shell out extra once - no names, no pack drill. Anyway there's a long way to go until Peterborough in April - I'm fairly confident that we'll fill the two places left at the bargain price of £220.

I'll get news on whether I have a new contract on 5 September. If I get it (and it looks about 80% likely at the moment) I shall be coughing up the £220.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ac gull joins the long list of 'those who have', and the total received reaches £650.

Those who haven't are detailed below. Should they come good, and a few of those who have indicated they might also contribute come through - we may be just a little short of the next milestone - which will be £850. This would enable a full kit sponsorship, and an additional away kit sponsorship. With this in mind - any more for any more?

I have asked the club if Guy Butters is available - awaiting news.

Those who haven't:

_Giblet_ 10
Happy Seagull 40
leamington Ralph 20
ofab 20
safewayseagull 20

Total Due 110

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think we should secure the full Butters kit asap if possible, and if the rest rolls in then another away kit sounds fine. It's all money to the club.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Update: We have Butters home and away for £600.

We will get presented with the framed shirts, signed by the squad with an acknowledgement signed by Butters before a game later this season.

We'll have a draw of the contributors to see who gets them.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Good stuff. Should make him feel more wanted.

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
nice 1:clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This might sound like a very stoopid idea indeed but could we not auction the shirts off for the REMF. Worth a thought i reckon, however i don't spose that they would fetch too much so it might not be worth it. I'll stop now, i'm convincing myself that its probably a rubbish idea.

Lush

Mods' Pet
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
This might sound like a very stoopid idea indeed but could we not auction the shirts off for the REMF. Worth a thought i reckon, however i don't spose that they would fetch too much so it might not be worth it. I'll stop now, i'm convincing myself that its probably a rubbish idea.

Well I think it's a great idea.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Bad idea, I like others payed up my £20 to support the club and stand a chance of winning the shirt in the proposed draw, not so I then had to spend even more.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But surely a draw brings in the following problem to play. If somebody donated 20 notes and someone else 10 notes should the person who donated the most have more chance of winning?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I thought that was the idea. 1 draw entry for every £10 paid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here