Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Oscars 2007 - Best Rant/Flounce

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Has it BOLLOCKS Brovian, what the f*** are you on about?

:wave:

That's what happens when we start winning games; as night follows day, the mood improves very noticably on here.
Right. What with you being rude and Commander not knowing the correct words to the National Anthem I'm off to eat cookies and shag somebody's mum ...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did go AWOL for nearly 4 weeks so my flounce did have some backbone, it was like looking into the Brothel through the frosty window and watching Les and MOH and TLO having sex with all the filthy whores and missing out, I just could not resist any longer.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
I did go AWOL for nearly 4 weeks so my flounce did have some backbone, it was like looking into the Brothel through the frosty window and watching Les and MOH and TLO having sex with all the filthy whores and missing out, I just could not resist any longer.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Is this a WET DREAM you once had?

As has been pointed out, the SECOND you flounced, we all knew you'd be back. :clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:

I was that Whore.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The extraordinary explosion of hilarious misinterpretations leading to the Agency flounce makes it a winner for me.:thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
Can someone point out this agency flounce thingy to me? It appears to have passed me by. :down:

Me too but no one seems to want to post a link. I'm off.:angry: :angry:

Ha f***ing ha

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've just taken another misty eyed look at that Frank thread, now safely tucked away in GOLD when I found this quote from Danny Seagull:

"And Frank's alright, a good enough guy who just speaks his mind and doesn't hold back - character traits I personally admire and I'd rather read his postings then the dull, self-centred love in drivel on geeky Brightonfans.com."

Oh the irony. :D

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The Large One said:
Can someone point out this agency flounce thingy to me? It appears to have passed me by. :down:

Surely you cant have missed that thread?

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Brixtaan said:
Ha ha cheers Simster,i'm going to treat myself to a beer for this,can't remember exactly how it went but it came out of nowhere if i remember rightly.

it sure was a motherfucker of a thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here