DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Where are the bespoke NSC emojis?
5623B56D-9ED9-434C-87AA-2F5BC32E1AAF.jpeg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

On a mobile device, they're in a smily menu behind the three dots bn9 bha highlighted. On a desktop/laptop the smily is out in the open. Either way, the NSC emojis are in there.
Just tried on my phone, and found them. Just not working on my iPad. To be fair, my iPad has been a bit of a tit lately, so presume it’s a problem at my end.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Whatever it I’m against it…..

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I’ve checked and it already is https. Logs me out every time I leave.
Do you have your browser set to delete cookies when you close the browser? If so - that's why. Your logged in state is stored on a cookie on your device. Delete the cookie, be logged out.

Edit: ahhh, see you figures it out. And yes, Incognito mode deletes cookies on close so that'll have been why.

Last edited:

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I've not read every single post on here, but am I right in thinking that to use NSC on a mobile and see everything you now need to turn your phone round to landscape view?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I've not read every single post on here, but am I right in thinking that to use NSC on a mobile and see everything you now need to turn your phone round to landscape view?
No. But if you do you'll get a different layout that might make some of the features more easily found / used.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Ok so this is my view on the mobile in 'portrait':

View attachment 152786

And this is turning to landscape:

View attachment 152787

So what do I need to do to get them both the same? This is using MS Edge on iPhone should that matter.
You won't get the layout the same, as the screen width in portrait constrains what can be done. You've still got almost all the same information there, it's just laid out differently and maybe presented slightly differently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here