[NSC] NSC on Xenforo

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It's already there....

When you click/tap a thread title, it will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

If there are no unread posts in that thread, then it will take you to the first post in the thread.
That's super - many thanks

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
This has probably been asked, but is there a way of expanding this thing to full screen ? I don't see the point of having two completely empty bars down each side (unless they are set up for - gulp - advertising)

(the Spitfire is me just pissing about btw)

When you upload an image if you click Insert in the top left hand corner of the photo then you can you chose for it to upload in full rather than as an attachment.

6C1188B2-4B4C-4B9A-9D02-35E9B7B82E40.jpeg

Which gives you much more control over where your image shows up (as demonstrated above) and means you don’t have the “attachment” line above it. :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Looks good on my Mac, much cleaner and clearer than the old one. There are a few thing that might take some getting used to, but I'm certainly not about to start complaining about something that I use for free!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I like it, although my avatar looks all pixelated on my laptop... Kind of reminds me of the graphics on (the classic) Crystal Dragon on the Amiga ... especially when one of the cpu villains got up close... it added to the charm, the only thing missing is the atmospheric music and distant noises to ramp up the tension... other than that... I just need to verify I can embed a ROCK video successfully, as my previous stuff seems to now link back to YT... which simply will not do.

Kosh 22

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Saved it to Home Screen on my iPhone but it does require me to log in each time I access it (despite the tick to stay logged in) I’ve just added login details to my keychain so it’s a quick Face ID.

I suppose the upshot is no one can say they were hacked if a post is called into question
Iker Casillas won't like that.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Test

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
3 little dots in the bottom left corner of your post after you’ve posted it.

Edit: To prove I can. But also to say I didn’t have to wait for my post to be approved, which is nice. Also quoting multiple people at once is much easier now!
The three little dots (which I'd obviously missed) now show as the word 'Edit', which is fine. Quoting multiple posts at once still a problem though.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Last edited:

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
The three little dots (which I'd obviously missed) now show as the word 'Edit', which is fine. Quoting multiple posts at once still a problem though.
It's actually quite easy once you spot it (although oddly not quite as easy as it was on vB 4). Click / tap on the "+Quote" link on each post you want to quote. Then start your reply, there should be a button appear that says "Insert quotes..." - click that and it'll handle the inserting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quoting multiple posts at once still a problem though.
In what way?

You should be able to simply tap/click "+ Quote" below each post you wish to quote and then, in the reply box click/tap the "Insert quotes..." button.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's actually quite easy once you spot it (although oddly not quite as easy as it was on vB 4). Click / tap on the "+Quote" link on each post you want to quote. Then start your reply, there should be a button appear that says "Insert quotes..." - click that and it'll handle the inserting.

+ Quote on each and then 'Insert quotes'

Hmmm ............. I obviously need to do some more work on this ...........

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In what way?

You should be able to simply tap/click "+ Quote" below each post you wish to quote and then, in the reply box click/tap the "Insert quotes..." button.

In what way?

..........getting better!

Maybe if I don't click '+quote' on the message I'm actually replying to it might be better. I'll keep trying!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
In what way?

Wow ! that is easy, even for a Thomas Malthus t-shirt (made from hemp, obvs) wearing luddite like me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports