matt

Mar 19, 2007
I've been told I look like all the following:

images

images

images

images

images

Not sure that any of that bunch would feel overly impressed with the comparison mind you :rave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think this thread needs to mention that Albion fan who looks exactly like Steve Coppell. I remember the first time i saw him and actually thought it was Steve. Unreal.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Kirk from Coronation Street.
Lee Bowyer.
Mark Williams - snooker player.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
In recent years I've had Big Sam (Alaydice), Tommy Lee Jones and some little kid asked if I was The Hulk.

More Bulk than Hulk and also picked up the nickname of Baloo!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The fat bloke out of the Tesco ads (and Full Monty/Flintstones):facepalm:

(I have more hair though!)

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
More years ago than I want to remember, I was minding my own business walking up Queens Road, when 2 little irks ran across the road stopping the traffic in the process ... and shoved their autograph books under my nose asking me to sign?
They thought I was the then Albion captain Brian Horton?
My wife absolutely wet herself with laughter as half of Queens Road turned around to investigate why all the screeching tyre noises and saw Brian Horton telling 2 little kids to f*** off and leave him alone.
Sorry Nobby ..... they probably still hate your guts?
:laugh:

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
I think this thread needs to mention that Albion fan who looks exactly like Steve Coppell. I remember the first time i saw him and actually thought it was Steve. Unreal.

good shout, see that bloke everygame!

D

Deleted User X18H

As anyone ever seen Al from Al's Toy Barn in Toy Story 2?

His personality and appearance reminds me of a particular NSC'er

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

coppell23.JPG

that photo doesn't really do it as much justice as it should do - the resemblance is BRILLIANT. he sits just along from me at withdean, and always seems to leave with about 10 minutes to go which is, without fail, greeted by the line "steve's finished scouting for the day then." it never fails to raise a chuckle, despite the fact it must have been said for near on 100 times now

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure if he posts on NSC but there's a bloke in the South Stand thats a dead ringer for Whisperin' Bob Harris of Old Grey Whistle Test fame. There's also a bloke that bellows like Dom Joly into his mobile: 'What! Yes! I'm at Withdean! It's RUBBISH!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here